Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you only "relax here" on a beach?

This is very disappointing if so. I have sent my sims out on a houseboat cruise into the middle of the ocean and my sims can't even relax on the floor!

It would have been so much better if we also had the option to buy them so we could relax anywhere. My sims could relax at my resort, so why not on my house boat?

Comments

• rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think you can only relax outside on land.

Like say, on the ground in a park. Otherwise, you can really relax anywhere the option pops up.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited August 2013
    Just watched the Producer Walkthrough again:

http://youtu.be/GZDZEij7h4Q

and at the 1 minute mark it shows a Sim relaxing on an upper deck, so it looks like they might be able to do it on a houseboat if they do it outside. Might have to make sure there's enough space (nothing too close).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited August 2013
    :shock: Ok but you do realize that Simguru Graham produced the game so he probably did something to make that possible.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2013
    I do wish they would let our sim relax like that on decks.... and I think it was intended.. so not being able I see as a bug... not gamebreaking.. but a bug non the less
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited August 2013

My sims can also build sand Castles and splash in the Water, if it's shallow enough. :-o