Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nomination Lottery Now 1000sp Prize Pool Closed!

ojtavyu

qxqp74o

These last few months have been pretty busy for me which has caused me to be MIA for quite awhile. I graduated on the 21st of June from high school, I’ve been working on getting all the paper work in that is needed for the college that I’m going to, and my brother had surgery recently. :mrgreen:

Some of you may have seen me around here and there but don’t know me that well (Don’t be fooled with the number under my avatar, I’m very shy and tend to lurk). For those who don’t know me well or at all, I’m Lopithecus but many call me Lopi. The nickname stems from an inside joke with my family that you probably wouldn’t understand even if I tried to explain it to you. (It’s complicated…) I seem older than I am when really I’m just an eighteen year old girl. I tend to ramble a lot yet I’m not very good with words and sometimes something I say sounds harsh or mean when really I don’t mean it like that at all (it’s hard for me to express my emotions in words unless I’m writing a story). Speaking of stories, I love to write but I’m the biggest procrastinator probably on the planet. I specialize in writing angst and when I try to write something happy go lucky, I always fail miserably and go back to angst. If I end up ever writing a Sims 3 story, then expect sad, heartbreaking stories. I am completely obsessed with the show Supernatural. It literally makes up probably 90% of my life. I love Jensen Ackles (who plays Dean Winchester) and Misha Collins (who plays Castiel the nerdy angel in a trenchcoat). I am a Destiel fan but I think to each their own opinions and respect other’s ideas on the characters’ relationships with others. (See I’m rambling…) I have a strange sense of humor so if you don’t get my jokes don’t feel bad, I’ll understand. As some of you know I have depression and can get really low (it’s one of the reasons I don’t come on the forums for weeks on end sometimes because I don’t want to get the rest of you down) but I do have my good weeks which I cherish like it’s made out of gold (Just got to say, Supernatural reference right there, partially quoting the one and only Chuck Shurely ;) ). When I’m feeling happy I like to spread the joy. :mrgreen:

Now enough rambling (see, what did I tell you? ;) ), onto what this lottery is all about. It is my very first lottery though I have held -cough cough- two -cough cough- mini contests in the past. For this lottery there will be five winners and the points will be split amongst a total prize pool of 1,000 sim points. Also, I want to spread some love and joy and have this be a nomination only lottery. It’s not just for that though, it’s also because I know some people are just too busy to come and join in lotteries and this way they have a chance to be in one. Plus, it’s a wonderful way to show someone that you are thinking of them and that they mean a lot to you. :mrgreen:

Now, no lottery ever comes without rules so here they are…

1. This is a nomination only lottery. You MAY NOT nominate yourself. Sorry but that’s just how it goes for this.
2. No one person can be nominated twice. I just think it’ll be too hard for me to keep track of since it’s only my first lottery.
3. You MUST provide a wishlist link with your nominee.
4. I will give winners 48 hours (EDT) to tell me what they would like me to gift them or to whomever they want me to give their winnings to. If they don’t get in touch in that time span then I will gift the amount of points randomly off their wishlist
5. Please be sure that your nominee has the correct amount of items on their wishlist to add up to all the possible winnings
6. No nominating the host
7. If you want to post pictures or gifs, go right ahead, just please don’t quote them because I don’t want any thread breakage
8. Have fun, play nice, and just enjoy yourself. I want to see virtual smiles going all around. :mrgreen:

I will be using a randomizer like Random.org

This lottery will end on Wednesday the 7th at 7:00 PM EDT (Please give me at least two days to gift because I never know what could come up)

Need to know what time that is in your time zone? Click here or here.

Prize Pool: 1,000 sim points

Winner 1: 500 sim points
Winner 2: 250 sim points
Winner 3: 150 sim points
Winner 4: 75 sim points
Winner 5: 25 sims points
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3

Comments