March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Finish Transaction

(I think this goes here)

I just tried to buy $10 in SimsPoints (so, 1k) and checked out with PayPal, as I normally do. It won't let me proceed beyond the "Review your information" page, though. It could be PayPal's problem, but since this is the page that redirects you back to thesims3.com, I figured I'd post it here. Any help? =(
Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• KjrockPlayerKjrockPlayer Posts: 305 Member
    edited August 2013
    high not shure if this will help you but I wanted sim point's to by new suf dlc after I picked the points i wanted on the screen to purchase them was all muddled and I couldn't by them after three attemptes of reloading did my last resort witch should be my first it was as simple as on mouse hit right button then I chose refresh it fixed my problem and I got point's try it and see hope it help's I couldn't believe something so simple fixed a problem that was driving me nut's
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the advice! =) Fortunately, though, it fixed itself an hour later. Which seemed like a bit of a wait, but eh. =P
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited August 2013
    Mine won't let me add in a new credit card. It makes the site break or repeatedly tries to force me to use my old card. =/ Guess I will have to get a prepaid. Since whatever they did to update it broke something pretty spectacularly.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • angelcat621angelcat621 Posts: 350 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I had this problem, too, when I bought points today. It finally went through OK after about 30 minutes of waiting. I received my points but no free item. Should I wait longer about that or should I contact somebody? I know it's just one free item but it's the principle of the thing. :?:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • TiffanySouzaTiffanySouza Posts: 301 Member
    edited August 2013
    I bought $20 worth Saturday night. They took my money-no points yet. I guess lots of people are having this issue. Calling EA later. On the phone with the bank now.
  • yambam10yambam10 Posts: 107 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I got $20.00 of Sims points and the points are not there.I wanted to get another $20.00 so I could get both sets I want and that one wont go ether . What is going on.I got the email saying they got the money but no Sim points.I did refresh and it didn't work. :?: I got my Sim points for the 20.00 but now I can get it for 10.00.The box next to the agreement isn't there.Can't get this fix!I have one more set to get
    Business as Usual Bistro and then I'm good! Please Fix this EA!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • angelcat621angelcat621 Posts: 350 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm BUMPing this because I hear some people are still having trouble with getting points. As for me, I received my points but no free item. :evil: Alas. Oh well, the points are gone now anyway (thanks to Complete Your Set).

I hope this issue will be resolved for everyone who has this problem. I know it stinks missing a sale because you can't get points. *Hugs.*