Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lips of Loveseat

Where can i find the "Lips of Loveseat" loveseat? Someone told it they got it off the store but i can't find it! Was it a limited item?

Comments

• sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited August 2013
    I believe it was a reward you got with the Dr. Pepper codes when they had the promotion. I picked up all the items at the time they did it but I'm not sure if there is another way to get the Lips of Loveseat anymore.

Happy Simming! :D
  • EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I believe it was a reward you got with the Dr. Pepper codes when they had the promotion. I picked up all the items at the time they did it but I'm not sure if there is another way to get the Lips of Loveseat anymore.

Thanks for letting me know! I really liked that item from ts2 so i was interested in it, oh well!
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited August 2013
    No problem!

• mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited August 2013

Thanks for letting me know! I really liked that item from ts2 so i was interested in it, oh well!

I think it pops up sometimes as a free item in the in-game store along with some other old promotion items. I'm pretty sure that's where I got it from.
  • r3mr3m Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited August 2013
    I got a Dr. Pepper item from the in-game store too!

Check SimsVIP, they post the free Store items every week.
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited August 2013
    This is how I got the item as well though it was a good while a go now, I keep hoping they will offer more of the Dr Pepper items in game as I would love to have them and the promotion wasn't available in the UK. I would love some of the Wonderland items especially!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2013
    It started out in the store and went to Dr Pepper. It use to be part of a Vegas Set. Glad I downloaded it when I did.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2013
    miklc wrote:
    This is how I got the item as well though it was a good while a go now, I keep hoping they will offer more of the Dr Pepper items in game as I would love to have them and the promotion wasn't available in the UK. I would love some of the Wonderland items especially!

Me too - I was lucky and had received some codes as a gift which I used to get the hairstyles and clothes offered with the promotion. I hope they offer all the Dr. Pepper items in the store, along with other bonus items I woudl be more than happy to pay for them, my collections feels incomplete without them.
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2013
    CLP it was never part of the Vegas set - was always Dr. Pepper in Sims 3.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited August 2013
    ^^^You're both partly right. It was accidentally a free download for a short time, before being removed and then released via the Dr Pepper promotion. It's a wave of Vegas items but there was no compiled set.
    edited August 2013
    I remember when it first came out in the store someone made a thread and posted catloverplayer check this out or something to that effect.

Boy was I excited when I first found out about the lips sofa.
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited August 2013
    I thought it was a free item for sharing memories? I don't recall ever seeing the Dr. Pepper set.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited August 2013
    Me too - I was lucky and had received some codes as a gift which I used to get the hairstyles and clothes offered with the promotion. I hope they offer all the Dr. Pepper items in the store, along with other bonus items I woudl be more than happy to pay for them, my collections feels incomplete without them.
    I would like too buy all Dr Peppers sets,
    Telecom set,
    Collectors cars and items,
    old simpoints rewards and freebies
    and preorder Origin items too, if those will be released in store.
    I have now in my game all content of TS3 store pages and I feel my game incomplete.
    No way for me to get those by legally way and I don't use them in my game.

Maybe now, when TS3 is at the end, can we hope. :oops:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • garrison17garrison17 Posts: 362 Member
    edited August 2013
    I have it on my exchange site- if you right click it saves and drop it into downloads or mods- it might not download but you can still get the file-right click- its not a copy its the real sofa as all my items are the real file!
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank You, Garrison17, you're so much sweet! I would like have those items officially in my PH. Have a marvelous day! :wink:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
    edited August 2013
    I think the store needs to rerelease it anyway.