Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Install Mods

Hi guys, I know this type of thread has been done many times but I searched the forum and couldn't find anything very helpful so please help me :oops: I want to install mods, and I never did that before in TS3 so I need help on how to set up and install mods. (Really, the only mods I want to install are Overwatch and ErrorTrap). I never thought I would resort to modding but I hope it will help with crashing I've been having :-)
grumpy-cat-lick.gif

Comments

• Options
    ha123ha123 Posts: 972 Member
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2013
    You didn't search hard enough. My guide How-To-Install CC/Mods "The New Way" is also listed in Walden's Directory sticky'd on the first page of this forum. This is the detailed version.

If you are installing NRaas Mods, above every download for every mod you will see a link for How To Install under Files. That is the short version of the guide above for those that know where their folders are located.

Good Luck! :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).