Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Congratulations Royal Family!

Congratulations to the Royal Family and United Kingdom on the birth of the new Prince of Cambridge!!

I know the Royal Family has been depicted in the Sims before in one of the EA trailers, so they are all close in mind and heart to many in the simming community, to British Sims players and myself, as that is my heritage as well. Best wishes! :D

Comments

• EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited July 2013
    Ditto
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yes, congrats and well wishes to the Royal Family, the United Kingdom and especially our many UK simmers. Like Pamhamlet, I am a Californian of British heritage (plus Scots-Irish) and have a soft spot for my ancestors' mother country, even though it's been nearly 400 years since the first one left. :wink:

Now, we just need to know the sweet little prince's name. The betters are waiting. :D
  • jessyxdavidsonjessyxdavidson Posts: 896 Member
    edited July 2013
    I thought she was having twins? That's what one of the tabloids said I think. But you know you can never trust them, just saying.

But yes. Congrats to the whole royal family and the UK for getting a new tiny Prince. I'm from Britain or of Britain decent (Scot, Germ, Native American, ect) but still.. Congrats :)
  • Pippa22PPippa22P Posts: 125 Member
    edited July 2013
    I am from the UK and the prince was born on birthday which is great as I will never forget his birthday. His name has been announced and it is Prince George Alexander Louis. Prince George of Cambridge
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the news, Pippa. I hadn't seen that yet. Weren't George and Alexander front-runners in the name betting?

A possible King George of the future. Interesting. Would that make him George VII?

Happy Belated Birthday to you!
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited July 2013
    This is my favourite video on the subject: :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAcxHdr_pOA
  • artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited July 2013
    Congrats to the little family!!

I'm sure they have smiles all the time! I'm sure they are loving being parents
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2013
    Ditto! :D
  • SimsGuineaPigSimsGuineaPig Posts: 530 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm from the UK and I now a lot of people are having parties to celebrate and I know there is a online card you could sign that would be given to the Royal Family when it's printed off. I didn't know it was that big. Oh and he looks adorable
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited July 2013
    Pippa22P wrote:
    ... His name has been announced and it is Prince George Alexander Louis. Prince George of Cambridge

I was rooting for James, but George is nice too! And I love the rest of it...Alexander Louis! I was just reading about the meaning behind why those names were chosen -- very endearing.
  • hippiechick7897hippiechick7897 Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm not British (I wish!) but congrats to them. They are very classy couple and now they have a lovely baby.
    Tomorrow has been cancelled due to a lack of interest.

giphy.gif
  • GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited July 2013
    I love Kate she is always so happy and bubbly. The baby even waved when they came out of the hospital it was so cute. I love being British.

I thought the name would be Michael, Charles, William or Alexander in some sort of order.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited July 2013
    Congratulations!

No one is royal. I believe that if you are thinking that you are royal, you are playing as God himself since people will kneel before you and that is a Sin.

The Royal Family is just regular people just like us.
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited July 2013
    I was so hoping they'd call the baby Joffery, a King Joffery would be brill haha.

Love the video Cal, hilarious!
  • Ava_xDAva_xD Posts: 826 New Member
    edited July 2013
    colton147 wrote:
    Congratulations!

No one is royal. I believe that if you are thinking that you are royal, you are playing as God himself since people will kneel before you and that is a Sin.

The Royal Family is just regular people just like us.

They are people just like us but they technically are still royal :wink:

Anyway I love hearing about babies! So cute.