Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Will We Get An Into The Future Forum?

Also the Movie SP too, now we have pictures and screens for discussion, speculation, tear apart. Come on Mods. :)
Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.

Comments

• MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yes, good question! I'd like to see a dedicated board for each, despite the failure of today's live presentation on the Into the Future EP. I wonder if the stalling/jerkiness is a sign that it will be like IP... routing issues everywhere... Hopefully, they will remedy this before we become beta testers for another EP. :(

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm ready for the ITF forum as well.
  • Cookie4PookieCookie4Pookie Posts: 28
    edited July 2013
    Cannot wait for the movie SP!
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited July 2013
    I want to create an futuristic water world in island paradise. So i can use both forums...when we get it.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2013
    I was a little surprised myself that they have not yet added these. I thought they would have been added following the live broadcast yesterday.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe they're dreading hearing what people will say about it... :D
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe they're dreading hearing what people will say about it... :D

OK, that got me laughing this morning. Hope it does come up soon.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • KyuWolf13KyuWolf13 Posts: 322 Member
    edited July 2013
    I hope it comes soon. I cant make up my mind rather to pre-order this or not. I don't really understand the things that come with the pre-order that well.

That and I really want to talk about the plumbots. I love the plumbots so much!! But I agree with elanorbreton maybe they are dreading what people might say about it.

Im sad there was no live demo but yet again, its still rather early for us to get a game demo.
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited July 2013
    I've been wondering the same thing. I thought these forums would have been up yesterday afternoon. The broadcast may not have gone as expected, but I thought they did the best they could with what they were delt. The EP trailer looks good and it sounds like alot of fun. When I heard about sims 4 coming out I thought I might just skip out on the last EP. I don't know what on earth I was thinking, of course I'll be getting this EP. I'm really excited for it.
    sigg.gif

• Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited July 2013
    I wanted the forum yesterday so I could complain about the quality of the Into The Future demo. :P
  • LimaLuvLimaLuv Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2013
    They made one
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi everyone - Into the Future forums:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/forums/show/605.page