Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modder Alert: SKYDIVING & SURFING a possibility with new EP!!!

I admit I wasn't really feeling this EP up to the live chat--especially since it wasn't letting us go back into the past.

But then I became intrigued after seeing those animations of the hover board and jet packs....

Then it hit me...based on the trailer they showed and depending on the animations we didn't see yet, these 2 activities may be totally possible with mods. :D

Skydiving animations = rocket pack!!! :shock: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Or maybe even mod the pack to make sims do regular skydiving animations (which we get to fantasize about them doing in the skydiving rabbit hole facility) :lol: They might have to include a vanilla animation for sims to lie down on that hover board though.

Sky surfing animations = hovercraft + Seasons winter wear + mod adjustment for hover board altitude!<--This animation would be perfect for skateboarding too come to think of it. Just need to adjust the hovercraft altitude as well :mrgreen:

So now we FINALLY have a practical use for the daredevil and brave traits :D

Also skysurfing would be totally possible using the vanilla EP jet pack animations + Seasons snowboard & outerwear like shown with this sky surfer (orange jumpsuit in foreground)and skydiver (background) here 8)
[IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t496/Tholian2012/Avalon/skyandsurf_zps69544272.jpg "width=320"[/IMG]

Based on the jet pack animations and pics we've seen so far, it's totally possible to mod sky diving animations with the jet pack + seasons snowboard or future EP hover board shown irl here :D
[IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t496/Tholian2012/Avalon/Sky-Surfing2_zps44a5a844.jpg "width=320"[/IMG]

and here with jet pack modded to look like these guys unopened parachute
skysurfing_zps6218edb7.jpg

this guy clearly has the daredevil, athletic, brave and adventurous traits. Maybe even the insane trait :lol:
Sky-Surfing_zps251cfff0.jpg

Finally, group dates will never be the same. They did say sims would be able to interact with each other while in the air. If this is true, then modding the jetpack would finally let sims do the tandem skydive they can already do in the skydive rabbit hole. Just like here :mrgreen:
tandem_zpsd1dc8bf7.jpg