Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Own the Store' Breakdown [with Downloads Links] Updated Aug 7 '14

Comments

• aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited July 2013
    Beth and Hollowness, glad you two connected.

Hollowness this thread helped me complete tons of sets... really thrilled thank you so much!
  • WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited July 2013
    You realise that a list like this isn't very good for my OCD! Why must we create lists?! :P

(thank you though, it's very handy!!)
  • Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited July 2013
    Wow it's looking wonderful!
    It just makes me want to own the store even more now! >_<
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited July 2013
    I can't believe you are doing this, but you do like big projects! :mrgreen: What a gift to share all of this highly organized effort with the community. Thank you! (I would also like to see Beth's spreadsheet.)
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited July 2013
    bethp62 wrote:
    Hi Hollowness...I just noticed your status after I posted mine.

I created a spreadsheet that actually lists all store items individually including what compilations, sets, venues and worlds they're associated with or not. The list has 3 tabs...CAS, Buy & Build. If you would like, I wouldn't mind helping you with your one-stop-shop and you can post the link in your thread instead of posting a separate one myself.

Let me know.

it is up to you ;D
    edited July 2013
    Weealbet wrote:
    You realise that a list like this isn't very good for my OCD! Why must we create lists?! :P

(thank you though, it's very handy!!)

hehehe :P
    edited July 2013
    Wow it's looking wonderful!
    It just makes me want to own the store even more now! >_<

edited July 2013
    samiam662 wrote:
    I can't believe you are doing this, but you do like big projects! :mrgreen: What a gift to share all of this highly organized effort with the community. Thank you! (I would also like to see Beth's spreadsheet.)

Your welcome ;D
  • bethp62bethp62 Posts: 147 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi Hollowness. Here's the link to the spreadsheet I created:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvxnD-aW5W1OdDQ0SDBOdzR5YjhxdzdtVHNNY0FlSFE&usp=sharing

I have listed all individual items currently available in the store, some promotional items, freebies, etc. It's still a work in progress and I will add those items when I find them. If any mistakes are found, please let me know and I fill fix them ASAP.

Happy Simming!! :D
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'd like you to keep all the info on sets and comps up rather than removing for dups.

Could you just color code the dups differently?

Many buy the sets and comps differently and might not own the whole store and will still find this useful.

I love all info in one spot like this. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited July 2013
    I think I threw up in my mouth a little. I just spent 5 hours going back to all the compilations checking stuff I bought. I made a document to help me remember how many I finished by surprise, how many only need a few more items with a low purchase price... I am by no means done, I still have regular sets to go. I should have know all I had to do was take a look here for a genius.

Thanks genius :D

What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
    edited July 2013
    bethp62 wrote:
    Hi Hollowness. Here's the link to the spreadsheet I created:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvxnD-aW5W1OdDQ0SDBOdzR5YjhxdzdtVHNNY0FlSFE&usp=sharing

I have listed all individual items currently available in the store, some promotional items, freebies, etc. It's still a work in progress and I will add those items when I find them. If any mistakes are found, please let me know and I fill fix them ASAP.

Happy Simming!! :D

Updated the first post :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    edited July 2013
    The individual items for Romanza Bridal Party show as not owned. The two dresses from it show as not owned in the costumes collection compilation.

I seem to have purchased 1 item from this set singly as we'll as the entire set. When I look at it in the store it tells me I own 1% of the set. It displays the blue download button.

I keep mentioning this in the forlorn hope that someone who cares and can do something about it might one day fix the problem.
  • wagsgirl1977wagsgirl1977 Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2013
    WOW...a million thanks for compiling this. I am trying to purchase the entire store for my niece...she loves the Sims as much as I do.
  • potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for making this list. It will come in handy when I have some time to sit down and work on my store downloads. :-)
  • LeuceDeuceLeuceDeuce Posts: 93 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Even though it wasn't necessary I removed all of my content, and downloaded everything again as sets just to clean up my content.

Uninstalled all content, and re-installed all completed sets.

After installing the sets, I removed the copies from the download directory to prepare for the singles I'd get through the download dashboard. Some of these are various reward items and mystery bag items so they'll never be in a set.

I marked the few sets I have left to get, and next month I will officially own the store.

Thank you again for compiling this list. Some of us have issues when it comes to the store content, but I rather have the list than a 12-step program :mrgreen:
    edited July 2013
    LeuceDeuce wrote:
    Even though it wasn't necessary I removed all of my content, and downloaded everything again as sets just to clean up my content.

Uninstalled all content, and re-installed all completed sets.

After installing the sets, I removed the copies from the download directory to prepare for the singles I'd get through the download dashboard. Some of these are various reward items and mystery bag items so they'll never be in a set.

I marked the few sets I have left to get, and next month I will officially own the store.

Thank you again for compiling this list. Some of us have issues when it comes to the store content, but I rather have the list than a 12-step program :mrgreen:

I know I really want to re-download the store too, but I want to finish a few sets/compilations first :P

That is right I totally forgot about rewards and mystery bag items! :)
  • wootcannonwootcannon Posts: 170 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you so much for doing this! Since the new feature "complete your set" I have been painstakingly trying to organize. I wanted to re-download and scale down so I don't have duplicates.

I can't thank you enough! This is such a great help! Thank you again and again!
    edited July 2013
    wootcannon wrote:
    Thank you so much for doing this! Since the new feature "complete your set" I have been painstakingly trying to organize. I wanted to re-download and scale down so I don't have duplicates.

I can't thank you enough! This is such a great help! Thank you again and again!

Your welcome! I am so glad to hear this is such help :D
    edited August 2013
    Updated the list with:

Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection
  • angelcat621angelcat621 Posts: 350 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I wanted to say thank you to HollownessDevour for creating this thread, which has been a godsend to me in determining which sets to get. I'm OCD about this stuff and I'm happy to have another list to consult.

Here's a BUMP for this worthy thread. :-o
    edited August 2013
    Thanks I plan on testing this almost fully I just have a few more sets I want to complete first but I'd really like to give ETA too to help :)
    edited August 2013
    updated to the list:

Dreams of India
  • evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you very much for the list ...I had to to a re-install and this was a big help.
    edited August 2013
    evclm6 wrote:
    Thank you very much for the list ...I had to to a re-install and this was a big help.

Good to hear this was a help :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top