Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Isle Paradiso Sims

I think there should be a post about your favourite sims from the expansions neighbourhood.

So...anyone playing Island Paradise's new town, Isle Paradiso? And if so, what are your favourite townies and do you have any stories to share?

Well...I'll start to get the ball rolling.

My simself and Legacy founder started dating her neighbour (Akoni Kahale) who lived alone on a houseboat. She went to the Spring Festival to interview some people (she was in the Journalism career) and came across one Kale Mahai. He's listed on the wikia page as a homeless sim but is top-notch on the looks scale.

I have to say, I didn't think I was going to use the 'break up text' that came with University smart phones until then. They hit it off so well!!

After the birth of their first child, Miles (who would be the instant heir), they left the houseboat in the middle of the ocean and moved into a nice little house to prepare for baby #2 (and then #3).

So...what are your stories?

Oh and how do you move houseboats that you don't own? The houseboat has been sitting outside their little private island (the first island you can find without needing to do much...) and won't budge.

EDIT:

After looking at the wikia page for Isle Paradiso, I found Miles' wife Ariel Walsh listed as homeless. Here's her own little portfolio because she resembles a rather ambitious little Disney character: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Ariel_Walsh

Happy Simming!
Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)

Comments

• Options
    djacob16djacob16 Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2013
    I played with the Scott family. They have so much drama in their household. Linda (the mother) is pregnant with Rubisel?'s baby.

I made her and Tariq (her hubby) angry at each other and when she went to Rubisel, he broke up with her because he was angry that she was cheating on him (I guess with her husbund). Then Tariq died (kraken attack! that I may or may not have evoked)! So Linda had a baby boy and is also raising Chandell? I dont remember their names :lol: And due to the step-mom glitch, Chandell is not even her child but her step daughter.

Anyway, then they all moved into a house on land because Linda hates the sea and eventually Chandell and her bf Sean? will move into a houseboat together when they grow up.

You should post a pic of Kale Mahai. I want to see what he looks like..