Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Newest Exchange Uploads - Share your Links here! PT2

Comments

• Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited April 2014
    My newest creation:

Renaissance Park

Community lot, kind: Big Park
    Lot size: 50 x 50
    Important: The cheat "moveobjects on" was used for building.

I didn't placed any spawners in this park. As spawner tend to duplicate themself when placing, rotating or movinge the lot, I decided against it.

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Renaissance Park/RP1_zps49e7c9f2.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Renaissance Park/RP3_zps8ad540c4.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Renaissance Park/RP19_zps5f68677f.jpg "width=600"[/img]

For more pics look at my thread or Slideshow with even more pics: Klick

I hope you like it. Recommendations are very appreciated. ;)
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    Old Colonial - 4.5bdrm

This family home that has been lived in and loved over the centuries, shown in Barnacle Bay. The interiors are a colonial-inspired mixture of original features, antiques, and modern amenities. It costs 131,260 and everything has been upgraded. No CC - checked in Custard.

CAP Patterns: None

Lot Size: 30x40

Front and back views. There are two parking spaces hidden in the driveway.
    OCFront.png
    OCBack.png

Basement floor plan - just a small nectar cellar, accessible from the kitchen above. I've included a few perfect quality nectars, but there is plenty of space left over for your own.
    OCPlanBasement.png

Ground floor plan, showing (clockwise from bottom left) the family room, parlor, entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom. Access to the garden is from the family room and kitchen. There are speakers in every major room, which are controlled by the radio in the parlor. The nectar racks in the kitchen are filled with perfect quality nectar.
    OCPlan1.png
    OCFamily.png
    OCParlor.png
    OCParlor2.png
    OCDining.png
    OCDining2.png
    OCKitchen.png
    OCKitchen2.png

Views of the garden. The harvestables in the small kitchen garden are perfect quality. The doors to the family room are always open, but the fence around the garden keeps random sims from wondering into the house.
    OCPlanGarden.png
    OCGarden2.png
    OCGarden1.png
    OCGardenPatch.png

First floor plan (second if you're American 8)). Most of the bedrooms and bathrooms are on this floor. They are all quite small and functional because I had a lot of sims to sleep! Clockwise from the bottom left you can see a twin bedroom (bunk beds), a single bedroom (double bed), the single bedroom's en suite bathroom, the master bedroom's en suite bathroom, the master bedroom, another twin bedroom, and a bathroom shared between the two twin bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have fairy houses. The closets behind archways are to make use of otherwise dead space created by the stairwell, and they are usable.
    OCPlan2.png
    OCGranny.png
    OCMaster.png
    OCMaster2.png

Floor plan of loft - the final bedroom and a view of the whole staircase! There are slanted ceilings up here.
    OCPlan3.png
    OCLoft.png
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sometimes you need essentials clothing pieces in your wardrobe. You know the ones; they can be mixed and matched to make several different outfits. The following outfits have such key articles of clothing in them that can take you from Day to Night by simply changing out a few items. Each piece of these outfits can be found in my Studio.
    Individual pieces can be viewed here.

DAYTONIGHT_zps2d38e0e7.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited April 2014
    Pub Fetch(NoCC)

20x15 Community Lot.

1.jpg

2.jpg

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-9d5Ke0qXEDo/U1uEqLGXrJI/AAAAAAAACX4/Gjidg5sNHNQ/w600-h453-no/6.jpg[/img]

More screenshots & info in here

Thank you so much for watching :) Hope you like it!
  • Options
    LadyLott87LadyLott87 Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    Hello everyone!
    I am super new to all the new updates of the Sims3.com website. I owned the 07 edition of Sims Pet Stories, but I know it can't top this! My questions is since there's a lot of creativity going on w/ houses, sims, furniture, etc., Are we able to sell things and earm sim points or make profit from them? It may be a goofy question, but I'm such a super newbie. LOL. Thanks and have fun! :lol:
  • Options
    lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    edited April 2014
    I will move Generation 4 of my legacy to Starlight Shores. Adjusting the town to my needs I remodelled La Laguna Park (fishing spot) into a fruit garden I'd like to share:

LA LAGUNA FRUIT PARK

lfptit10.jpg

DOWNLOAD

more pictures:

scree216.jpg

scree217.jpg

scree218.jpg

scree219.jpg

scree220.jpg

scree221.jpg

scree222.jpg

Have fun! :flower:
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello Simmers! Here is a CC free family park with fun activities for all ages, including a pond suitable for fishing and ice skating. Play tested and checked with Custard. On a flat 40x40 so it should fit in most worlds. Hope you like it!

Park4txt.jpg

Park3.jpg

Park1.jpg

Park2.jpg

Park2.jpg

Park6.jpg

Park7.jpg

Park8.jpg

Park9.jpg

Layout-4.jpg

download exchange | alternative download

Thank you for looking - Happy Simming :D
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited April 2014
    Primo creations on the last three pages of this thread! I created a girl that embraces festival season!

She is all about not going to class, vibing to music, and trying her best to hook up with Jared Leto at festivals.

headshot_original.jpg"width=300"

Thanks for checking her out!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    edited April 2014
    I wanted to try out small, modern style home with bright colours for a single Sim, experimenting with patterns and textures I hadn't used much before, so here it is :)

Colour:

Colour is a one bedroom/ one bathroom bachelorette pad filled with a stylish, modern and colourful yellow/blue and light wood interior and a stunning compact exterior with a rooftop garden, pool area and some tropical flora surrounding the house. It may be small, but this house is packed with all the style and colour a Sim could need!

10312384_380371115434499_2585720703115746901_n.jpg
    1797608_380371162101161_6149377552092922016_n.jpg?oh=699bcf32af27b3687841304f56b77c67&oe=53CC317A
    10258422_380371192101158_4102602476077635557_n.jpg
    10246645_380371228767821_330470601602398229_n.jpg
    1506948_380371262101151_224778068370289462_n.jpg
    1236568_380371285434482_5352623753845696957_n.jpg
    10168078_380371345434476_7241422153378391282_n.jpg

Link to Download:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8181112
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited April 2014
    SUMMER GARDEN

This is a home & sim built for "Design that Home - Revival", an on-going contest that offers a new contest/challenge every 1 to 2 weeks (depending on the size of the home).

The home is Eco-friendly; an open floor plan, eat-in kitchen, sitting area, laundry area with clothes-line, sitting and bed, closed bath, outdoor eating area, fire pit, a bicycle, and garden,.

Jazz Summer thrives off the land continuing the life style of her parents. Eating only freshly grown produce from the garden, freshly caught fish from the local pond, and bringing home plants and flowers to care for. (eco-friendly, green thumb, vegetarian, gatherer, frugal). Her life's goal is to raise the perfect garden.

No CC. No CAP. CASt used in clothes and throughout the home. Play tested & appliances are fully upgraded.

You can download these from My Studio.

More photos are here.

8309580.png"width=600"

1548038.jpg"width=600"

6106140.jpg"width=600"

2368852.jpg"width=600"

1922231.jpg"width=600"

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The Guzman-Fae Household (No CC, no CAP)

Supernatural skeptics Antione and Timothy weren't happy when their brother Elijah brought back his fairy girlfriend Alicia. Many years, a wedding, and two fairy nephews later, they still haven't got used to having so many supernaturals flitting about the house. And they're even less pleased about the new family pet dragon!

Family Funds: 1,066,446
    Family Inventory: Group Science Project

GFAll.png

Alicia, Elijah, Albert, Steven, Suzie, and Vine Guzman-Fae

GFFaces1.png

GFFaces2.png

Top Center: Alicia Guzman-Fae (née Riggins-Fae)

Alicia spend her childhood in Isla Paraidso and her early young adulthood in Riverview, but she felt suffocated by these small, idyllic communities and so moved to Starlight Shores to pursue her dreams of becoming an actor. With her talent, charisma, and love of the limelight, she soon made it big, and her recent transition into mature adulthood hasn't stopped the roles coming in. In fact, right now she's playing the titular role in upcoming epic 'The Fairy Queen'. In real life, Alicia is happily married and has two beautiful sons. She likes to sunbathe at the beach, talk to her pet dragon Vine about gardening, and use the ingredients she grows to cook for her family, friends, and pet cat Suzie.(An earlier, young adult version of Alicia can be downloaded as part of this household.)

Traits: Dramatic, Charismatic, Loves the Heat, Star Quality, Cat Person, Natural Cook
    Hidden Traits: None
    Life State: Fairy
    LTW: Superstar Actress (Achieved)
    Job: Superstar Actress (Film - Acting - Level 10)
    Maxed Skills: Charisma, Gardening, Writing
    Completed Challenges: Menu Maven, Botanical Boss
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella, Green Dragon 'Vine' (Top Left), Various Gourmet Pet Foods, Sims Choice Award, Professional Actor Trailer
    Origin: Born in game

Top Right: Elijah Guzman-Fae (née Guzman-Palakiko)

Alicia's husband Elijah loves exercise and always knew he wanted to pursue a physically challenging career. He tried jobs in law enforcement and scuba diving, before deciding that professional sports was what he wanted to do. He is utterly devoted to Alicia, and like her enjoys meeting new sims and seems to draw attention wherever he goes. (An earlier, toddler version of Elijah can be downloaded as part of this household.)

Traits: Friendly, Hopeless Romantic, Charismatic, Star Quality, Athletic
    Life State: Human (6.25% Alien DNA)
    LTW: Become a Superstar Athlete
    Job: Superstar Actress (Sports - Level 6)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic
    Completed Challenges: Marathon Runner
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella

Bottom Right: Albert Guzman-Fae

Elijah and Alicia's son Albert finds it difficult to make friends but never stops trying. His greatest interest was mixology until he signed up for an art class where he learned about painting, sculpting and inventing, and now he wants to master all three.

Traits: Artistic, Savvy Sculptor, Socially Awkward, Loves the Heat, Brave
    LTW: Descendant of da Vinci
    Job: None
    Maxed Skills: Mixology
    Completed Challenges: Master of Mood, Cool Creator, Professor of Drinks
    Inventory: Unbreakable Umbrella, Homework

Bottom Center: Steven Guzman-Fae

Albert's little brother Steven couldn't be less interested in his fairy powers: all he wants to do is build plumbots! He's a little too young to work the bot building station riight now, but his big brother made him a plumbot costume so that he can at least pretend. When he's not parading around in that, Steven likes to play football with his dad and donate money to charity.

Traits: Good, Bot Fan, Athletic
    Maxed Skills: None
    Completed Challenges: None
    Inventory: Unbreakable Umbrella, Homework

Top Left: Suzie Guzman-Fae

Suzie is a clever, well-trained cat who loves to play games. She is very precious to her owners but definitely knows how to fend for herself, and regularly spends days at a time off hunting alone.

Traits: Non-Destructive, Hunter, Independent, Genius, Playful, Neat
    Maxed Skills: Hunting
    Completed Challenges: Creeping and Crawling, Feline Fisher
    Inventory: Empty

GFEveryday.png

GFFormal.png

GFSleepAthletic.png

GFSwim.png

GFWorkOut.png

Antione and Timothy Guzman-Palakiko

GPFaces.png

Left: Antione Guzman-Palakiko

Elijah's older brother, hit movie composer Antione, has diverse interests outside of his work, including chess, inventing, and keeping fit. He has a very short temper but enjoys meeting new people and knows how to flatter his colleagues and clients. Unfortunately he's never learned to extend the same courtesy to his sister-in-law Alicia. (An earlier, teen version of Antione can be downloaded as part of this household.)

Traits: Grumpy, Virtuoso, Eccentric, Supernatural Skeptic, Athletic, Schmoozer
    LTW: Hit Movie Composer (Achieved)
    Job: Hit Movie Composer (Music - Symphonic - Level 10)
    Maxed Skills: Inventing, Athletic, Charisma, Guitar, Logic

Left: Timothy Guzman-Palakiko

Timothy is Antione and Elijah's younger brother. Like them, he is athletic and sociable. As a supernatural skeptic, he's always glad to get out of the house full of fairies, which works out fine because he loves to play sports outside in the sunshine. When he has some more spare time, he hopes to buy an old car and fix it up, but for now he's very busy with his job in the military career.

Traits: Vehicle Enthusiast, Handy, Social Butterfly, Supernatural Skeptic, Athletic, Loves the Outdoors
    LTW: Super Popular
    Job: Squad Leader (Military - Level 4)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Handiness

GPEverdayFormal.png

GPSleepAthletic.png

GPSwimWorkOut.png
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited April 2014
    French Country Farmhouse
    No 3PCC, No CAP, Play tested and CUSTARD approved.

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8186491
    LINK TO MEDIA: http://tinyurl.com/FrenchCountryFarmHouse

[img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u366/Meagan_Jo/French Country Farmhouse/Screenshot_zps6a35e387.jpg"width=300" "height=300"[/img]

To others that may be dling this build please understand that if it is too taxing for your computers you can delete items this was made for Tigerlilly specifically with knowledge that she has a very powerful computer. My computer had issues with very slow rendering of colors and textures due to adding the Pets and WA EP's to my game. I do however hope that others will be able to enjoy this build just as much as I do! Meg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The Caliente Household (No CC, no CAP)

Twin sisters Nina and Dina have opposite personalities, but despite their differences have somehow manged to stay best friends.

Family Funds: 242,018
    Family Inventory: Empty

Nina Caliente

Nina loves exercise and is thriving in the professional sports career. She tends to take herself very seriously and likes to keep the house neat and tidy. Despite her flirty personality, she often enjoys spending time alone. When she does want company, she doesn't like big groups but prefers instead to hang out one-on-one with one of her many romantic interests or with her sister Dina.

CalienteNina.png

Traits: Athletic, Neat, Flirty, No Sense of Humor, Loner
    Hidden Traits: Egyptian Culture
    Life State: Human
    LTW: Master Romancer (Achieved)
    Job: Rookie (Sports - Level 5)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Charisma
    Completed Challenges: Plumber
    Inventory: High School Diploma
    Origin: Barnacle Bay premade, edited in CAS and traits changed

Dina Caliente

Nina's sister Dina is a career politican who hopes one day to live in an extravagant mansion. She is strong willed and extremely motivated about everything in her life apart from helping out with the housework, which drives Nina crazy!

CalienteDina.png

Traits: Couch Potato, Slob, Ambitious, Good Sense of Humor, Charismatic
    Hidden Traits: Egyptian Culture
    Life State: Human
    LTW: Living in the Lap of Luxury
    Job: Local Representative (Politics - Level 6)
    Maxed Skills: None
    Inventory: High School Diploma
    Origin: Barnacle Bay premade, edited in CAS and traits changed

CalienteEverydayFormal.png

CalienteSleepAthletic.png

CalienteSwimWorkOut.png
  • Options
    Chasity28Chasity28 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited April 2014
    My latest house.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Screenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-42.jpgScreenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-36.jpgScreenshot-34.jpgScreenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpgScreenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-2.jpgScreenshot-4.jpgScreenshot-46.jpgScreenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-21.jpg

Sorry so many pics. Here is the link to the house if you want to download. I hope you all like it. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8179493
  • Options
    iceperson12iceperson12 Posts: 351 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I might not be good like others I do like how I create my Sims I am sorry I can’t give detail of my Sims or explaining I am not good at it so this what I know what I can do you can like my Sims or not I do enjoy on how I make my Sims I want to give this another chance to put my uploads that I create.

Weir

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8188380

Shannan Weir

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8188379
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    edited April 2014
    My Great British 2bed Terraced House

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8189288

The left side is made for NPC use

screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited April 2014
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited April 2014
    Little Cottage

Lot size: 20 x 20
    Price furnished: 84.184 Simelons
    Price unfurnished: 40.552 Simelons

Cheat "moveobjects on" used, no CCs.

Slideshow with more pics: here; my Thread: here

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage1_zpsa68aaed0.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage6_zps585b4c47.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage23_zps6546420d.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage24_zpsc80e2c74.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage26_zps5b8e39bf.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage17_zps2e7dcb0c.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage27_zps942d90a6.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage7_zpsf3307a32.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage29_zps77a80e8d.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage30_zpsd3b8490d.jpg "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Nekomata-chan/Sims 3 Build/Little Cottage/LittleCottage8_zpsb50d0e39.jpg "width=600"[/img]

I hope you like it. Recommendations are appreciated. :wink:
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited May 2014
    La Bohème Orchard

Lot Type: Nectary
    Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8190675
    Comprehensive list of store content used can be found here

Here is a little slice of bohemian heaven. Enjoy nature, relax in the sun, pick some fruit off of the trees, and turn it into vino.

note: to make the venue match the photos, your sim will need to add a picnic basket to the blue picnic table

Screenshot-183_zps2dc94a5e.jpg"width=700"

First floor:
    Screenshot-191_zps74edd3e1.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-192_zps8ae76d60.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-187_zps9f247231.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-190_zps4c167c95.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-193_zps5e1bd9ee.jpg"width=700"

Second floor:
    Screenshot-212_zps60e2948c.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-194_zps8388fcaa.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-222_zps0eb67c00.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-195_zpsebff10e5.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-198_zpsc92c2c7f.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-207_zpsbc7c8a45.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-208_zps915bcf90.jpg"width=700"

Basement:
    Screenshot-201_zps017e051d.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-199_zps02beabbc.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-200_zps51020245.jpg"width=700"

Outside:
    Screenshot-185_zps22dd634f.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-224_zpsaad977d7.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-223_zpsb2cd7fba.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-206_zps92bb695d.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-209_zpsf469093b.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-205_zps9a091ab0.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-202_zps24c925e4.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-203_zps5b938278.jpg"width=700"
    Screenshot-204_zps61a64b29.jpg"width=700"
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    noisybrainnoisybrain Posts: 145 Member
    edited April 2014
    I started building this treasure for build n share but never entered it. It is just way too cute to keep to myself so enjoy..
    download link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8191421

Gardener's Delight
    [IMG]http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w659/noisybrain/random/Gardeners%20Delight/Fotor043018058_zps1e0b4777.png "width=500"[/IMG]
  • Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    edited May 2014

Eva's Mini Russian Manor No CC

No CC, no CAP. The lot is smaller (30x20) but the house is not so small... Seven floors, six bedrooms (4 doubles, one nursery, one with 2 twin beds), 7 full bath, enormous kitchen/dining/living, huge artist studio, magic room, gaming, gym, sauna, home theater, science study, etc. Beautifully decorated and as for a yard, what are parks for anyway? :D Enjoy!

The exterior is very familiar but please view the pictures. Thank you very much!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8192277

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    edited May 2014
    Twiggs 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Home
    As always NOCC of course.

roof_up_original.jpg

Download:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8192463

More pictuers can be found here https://plus.google.com/photos/107111038371571539233/albums/6008447875411685185?authkey=CJLW7Pjq6vfE8gE

It is the addition to my other two 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lots which can be found here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5696238 and http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7349907

Have a nice day, Lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    CylaisAwesomeCylaisAwesome Posts: 54 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm here to show off my newest collection of 15x10 houses, all CC free! These houses are all based on 1920's floorplans, interiors updated of course =P

tumblr_n4qwwxr3I21sgbu8ho7_1280.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8186880

tumblr_n4uus1IYop1sgbu8ho10_1280.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8190865

tumblr_n4wglkifTg1sgbu8ho10_1280.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8192556

tumblr_n4x4y4qyIp1sgbu8ho1_1280.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8193520
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited May 2014
    Created with the new store set, which I love lots, it's the best one thus far for me...

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8193976

PICTURE LINK: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1125/623952.page#11988431

Welcome To Zed's Ole Homestead

[img]http://i.minus.com/jbeYPVgzCaxWE7.png "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/jbwzSQ2zlKAhMC.png "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/jbv8eF7t9iUIPg.png "width=600"[/img]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top