Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Newest Exchange Uploads - Share your Links here! PT2

Comments

• Tay__JeanTay__Jean Posts: 146 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Marion777771 Close! But use individual images for it will not work with slideshows, then copy and paste the share link shown underneath each image on photobucket, or type in [im g] before each link and then type [/im g] after each link. Without the spaces.
    Post edited by Tay__Jean on
  • OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    I haven't done a build in so long that I'm afraid I'm a little rusty!

hideaway512.png

This home embodies private luxury living. Situated on its own private island, this one bedroom home is spacious and screams relaxation! Features include an office, peninsula, dining area, hot tub off the bedroom, separate shower and tub, and of course, it’s on a private island! No neighbors! No sharing an island!

This home retails for around 70K simoleons. Yes, it’s pricey, but that’s the price you pay when you want luxury! This home is great for a single sim or a couple, with a small bit of room to expand (a basement – if they can be built on private islands – I’ve never tried but I don’t see why not – would be fantastic). There is a small bit of room outside the kitchen were you could plant a small garden. There’s also room for a trailer to hold your sim’s boat!

hideaway1.jpg

hideaway2.jpg

hideaway8.jpg

hideaway4.jpg

hideaway9.jpg

Thanks for looking! - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8964400
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited August 2016
    Oooops, wrong Sims game. Sorry!

Apparently I'm dumb and keep forgetting that TS4 upload is called "Gallery" and not "Exchange" as the previous games.
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
  • ANGELIKASAUERANGELIKASAUER Posts: 139 Member
    Hi :)

New creations:
    lfmxojgk.jpg

blyxccfc.jpg
    [Click]

More Pictures:
    CLICK

p2bw8rjy.jpg
    [Click]

More Pictures:
    CLICK

25zesg4a.jpg
    [Click]

More Pictures: CLICK

All oft them are without CC.

Have a great weekend! :)
  • linsleyklinsleyk Posts: 39 Member
    wow awesome
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8970261
    Library for Goths, wolf's, vampires and witches.
    DolphineQ wrote: »
    Such a lovely nativity church, @soocoolsim - wow!

My latest is for the Build'N'Share challenge, Searching for Hygge.

"Hyggen": http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8816835

Pictures: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14391790/#Comment_14391790

Hyggen_Covershot.jpg

That is a great home,
  • SquiggleDustSquiggleDust Posts: 70 Member
    edited August 2016
    Sorry, I had posted something for the wrong game here!! My bad :/
    Post edited by SquiggleDust on
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Such talented people here, I am in awe! :o

This is my 2nd Exchange upload featuring the gondola from the "Last Venue of Amore." Hope you like it. <3

Park of Amore: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8975221

j2WP88N.jpg
    pj4abWz.jpg
    2lqCEwW.jpg
    IcsO7g4.jpg
    DxwsFnH.jpg
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I just updated and uploaded my Halloween Restaurant with a few extra surprises. Hopefully all the lighting is left and not reset when added to gallery. https://thesims.com/gallery/C9B6D315762011E68271CC1E3B2AAD32

09-09-16_1-02-37nbspAM.png~original

09-09-16_1-02-01nbspAM.png~original

09-09-16_1-02-45nbspAM.png~original
  • ANGELIKASAUERANGELIKASAUER Posts: 139 Member
    New: 3 Apartments without CC

Apartment 'Marissa'
    po5pq7s8.jpg
    [Click]

Apartment 'Larissa'
    dsymymmh.jpg
    [Click]

Apartment 'Clarissa'
    auqyacsi.jpg
    [Click]

Greetings
    Tanja :mrgreen:
  • absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
  • blossombombsblossombombs Posts: 92 Member
    Hey guys! I just became a fully-fledged member. ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ So I can show you all some of my builds!! I'll stick 'em under a spoiler cut because there's a few images... ehehe.

thumb_zpsz6gq6eb2.jpg

thumb1_zps32wi5mrk.jpg

witches%20retreat_zps0ce0tnwp.jpeg

huckleberry%20hideaway_zpsmectlnxm.jpg

thumb1_zps32wi5mrk.jpg

meriggiare_zpswpks5jin.jpg
    xyIcMqt.png
  • ArielleSaireArielleSaire Posts: 59 Member
    I recreated Carl and Ellie Fredrickson’s house from Pixar’s “Up.” It resembles the house in the movie and while I tried to stay true to that, I did change the yard; adding a workshop shed, a garden and a dog house in the backyard. Here are some pictures for anyone interested.

The house.

Screenshot-110_zpsjk0hxbv1.jpg
    The foyer/ entryway.
    Screenshot-45_zpsipvgdbu6.jpg

Screenshot-3_zps6edklxac.jpg

Living room.
    Screenshot-9_zpsr3yb2xwj.jpg

Screenshot-5_zps4ediybbj.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsk6kzqsxd.jpg

Back to the foyer.

Screenshot-10_zpsjscf8iai.jpg

This is a computer room/family room.

Screenshot-38_zpshfmmckll.jpg

Kitchen

Screenshot-12_zpsslgthbyl.jpg

Dining area

Screenshot-13_zpsglenqlvq.jpg

The back porch leads out into the garden.

Screenshot-14_zpsvqbm8qql.jpg

Here is the garage from the backyard.

Screenshot-24_zpsybs4ck0s.jpg

A doghouse for another member of the family.

Screenshot-26_zpsfegvo3gd.jpg

The second floor landing.

Screenshot-15_zpsbxwmcar2.jpg

Next to the stairs is a reading/writing nook, just above the front porch.

Screenshot-17_zpsorsevtbb.jpg

The master bedroom.

Screenshot-20_zps2k5ej3jg.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpswsmohn1t.jpg

Screenshot-22_zpseqxpqy2x.jpg

Screenshot-21_zpswcxat3ti.jpg

The nursery.

Screenshot-33_zpsqahp5tvw.jpg

Screenshot-32_zpsk2tetoxf.jpg

This is the first lot I have ever uploaded to the Exchange. I hope you enjoy it!

Here is the link to the Sims 3 Exchange:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8994614
    Animated_sims_plumbbob_zpsf02263fe.gif
    I have updated the rollercoaster park in to the theme of Halloween. It has a mini frightening maze where Sims can play for tips. Apple bobbing contest, cauldron. Plenty of statues and mini dance hub, sims can vent their frustration on the bow and arrow game. Of they are feeling brave they can try to steal gold from the cow plants.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8999922
  • sb905sb905 Posts: 40 Member
    I recreated Carl and Ellie Fredrickson’s house from Pixar’s “Up.” It resembles the house in the movie and while I tried to stay true to that, I did change the yard; adding a workshop shed, a garden and a dog house in the backyard. Here are some pictures for anyone interested.

Wow I love this!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Oh my goodness I keep saying this but feel obliged to say it again simmers have awesome creative talents as shown in threads such as this. Thank you all for making my games so much more beautiful with your builds and hard work :)

@xXAngelicEvilXx

If that build is you being rusty I think you have the wrong idea re your building skills :) That build is going to replace several of those horrible 30x20 lots in IP so thank you so much :)

@ANGELIKASAUER

your builds are wonderful your wedding venue is stunning in that setting.. I love the drop down path from the building to the outdoor wedding arch and the way the piano is situated under the garden gazebo.. what a perfect place for a wedding never mind just sims lol :)

@CandySims14

I have somewhat of an addiction to gondola lots so thank you so much for creating the Park of Amore I love the way you have placed all the objects in the venue particularly the hanging chairs and the pizza eating area.. so beautifully done..

@knazzer

I am so pleased to have seen your Halloween Restaurant as I have been searching for a spooky style restaurant after a recent PC upgrade and never realized that all of the player made builds downloaded into my gallery would disappear and I would have to try searching for everything all over again unsuccessfully at times..While I confess to not playing Sims 4 very much I find the gallery extremely confusing at times so I really need to learn more about it-) I love Halloween/themed restaurant's in 4 as I like the way employed sims dress at the venues as it just adds a different flavor to the dining experience.. As I was already in 4 today..

10_29_16_2_37_35_PM.pngphoto uploading websites

10_29_16_2_39_00_PM.pnghow to print screen on pc

@blossombombs

wonderful builds some of those will be snagged and added to my game and when I look at some of your builds I really long for some sort of supernatural theme in 4 :)

@ArielleSaire

Lovely build it looks fab in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 another of my favorite worlds :)

@wrenstales

I love your rollercoaster park its a shame you have no in game picks to post I am going to try this in MH when I get back to 3 so if I get the chance I will post some pics when I can although MH can be a little dark-)

I need to come back to this thread more regularly as there are so many wonderful builds to download :)
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by ddsims3world on
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited November 2016
    tumblr_ofz6y0O6my1t81gyjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ofz6y0O6my1t81gyjo4_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ofz6y0O6my1t81gyjo3_r1_1280.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9003526

Autumn Funfair, a harvest/fall/Halloween themed lot. Roller Coaster, Hayrides, Carnival games, Food, and Farmers Market.

No 3rd party CC, (as well as what shows up on the item page it uses decorative items from Riverview and venues.)
    Post edited by Jessabeans on
  • EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hello everyone! The creativity and talent of all the Sims3 builders is so evident in this sharing thread as well as all over the forums. Im still amazed with some ideas I saw on these last two pages of the thread and gave every creation a recommendation on the exchange!

Im posting about a house I made a while ago, actually last September but didnt really share anywhere else but in the thread I made it for so here goes, I'm kinda anxious to present it in this huge thread with so many talented builders!

Name & Link to Exchange: Satellite 5
    Characteristics: Resembles a satellite/space station, Blue and White dominant colors, Futuristic and Minimal look, best fits in Lunar Lakes, goes well with Into the Future , Playtested , No CC/CAP
    Includes: fully equipped kitchen, dining/sit area with a bar and a music set, master bedroom, bedroom for singles/teens/children & baby crib, two all in one bathrooms (from IP) , ''control room'' : small living room area with two TVS and two video game sets ,
    Outside: two parking spots, sandbox for children, lounge area for two in the back, three Lunar Lakes plants
    Tips: The ''Futureshock Kitchen'' set is pretty important for this build, otherwise the kitchen and mostly the dining area will be kinda messed up and need lots of customization. The lot has enough empty room to place things like a pool etc. or simply expand the rooms and make seperate bathrooms if you wish. Besides the store and expansion pack items mentioned in the exchange, items from Lunar Lakes are also used a lot.
    Pictures(5): large.jpg
    large.jpg
    large.jpg
    large.jpg
    large.png
    large.jpg
    You can also find a video house tour here Satellite 5 Video House Tour , it's the first media listed.

Thank you for your time and if you end up using it please give feedback on how the experience with it was.
    Have a good day everyone, happy simming and building! :*

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • AthsndwordsAthsndwords Posts: 16 Member
    I wanted to post but it said I had to be around longer? I just got my 6 year badge, lol. Oh well :)

EA ID is Athsndwords.

I'd love for you to have a look and tell me what you think. I've only just started uploading things to the gallery and I'm having a lot of fun challenging myself.

• JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    I tried to recreate the trevi fountain for Monte Vista. It's set as an art gallery with a tearoom and many skill stations.

Palazzo delle Arti

Front
    tumblr_inline_oidduvYiKG1suehnd_500.jpg
    Fountain
    tumblr_inline_oiddxpwVzE1suehnd_500.jpg
    Interiors
    tumblr_inline_oiddxk1Q8O1suehnd_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oiddv7SfoO1suehnd_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oidduvmYn41suehnd_500.jpg

No 3rd party CC or CAP, More information and pictures here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15406759/#Comment_15406759
  • Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member

if you are searching for victorian houses which fit nicely together, check out my studio:
    http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Puzman4/mystudio
    or my latest upload:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9019541
  • simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    edited December 2016
    Ignore this comment, I posted in the wrong section lol.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Atherley Nice, but, you would probably get more responses and downloads from the gallery (can you download apartments?) if you put this over in the Sims4 section. This is for exchange uploads in the Sims3 section. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top