Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim is immobile?!

Okay, I'm having a bit of a problem at the moment. I haven't come across this uhh...thing before but it's certainly annoying me.

I don't use custom content, only stuff from the Store because I'm quite satisfied with the things they have, but you get what I mean.
This is how it all started: (In Isla Paradiso, btw)
My Sim gets a phone call about a date and such and of course I didn't read who it was from (Silly me). So he goes to the location in which the other Sim asked them to meet. It turns out to be Bonehilda, except it's not her usual skin but she's sort of default looking with black skin and blonde-yellow hair. Anyway, the date starts and I can't talk to her. I try ending the date and it doesn't work. I take my Sim home but Bonehilda is still at the location. I tried teleporting him around his lot, I used resetsim on both him and her, I even made his hunger bar down low just to see if he'd die! Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He just stands there, still on his date and totally immobile; can't even die! Sorry if what I wrote is too long but I'm really frustrated and a tad scared because I made a really nice house and I didn't save it to my bin prior to having the family there and I hope he doesn't glitch it :(

Comments

• rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited July 2013
    :shock: i had that happen to me in SSV some weeks back i did the one thing not to really do and that was testingcheatsenabled true shift-click delete object (on the bonehilda) then turned the cheat off saved the game with the save as option just in case it went wrong then at least i had the last save game and not the new save i was lucky it worked for me not that i'm recommending it just saying it worked for me
    the save as game did save i then quit and deleted the cache
    funny thing was when my sim got the phone call from bonehilda i saw her name but it didn't register with me untill i sent him to the date the only thing i think triggered the bonehilda date call was i did have the bonehilda coffin on the lot for a while then sold it as she wouldnt leave the juice bar alone if she wasn't at the bar she was warming her bum by the fire

delete the cach files go to electronic arts/the sims 3/

•CasPartCache.package
    •compositorCache.package
    •scriptCache.package
    •simCompositorCache.package
    •socialCache.package.package

edit for typo
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    edited July 2013
    Lol! She did the same thing when I awakened her! I ended up using my genie to clean the house and just left her coffin in the attic. Anyhow, thanks for your help! I'll give it a try :)