Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I get it?

Seems to have disappeared or I'm missing something. It was there. I just want giant banana's in my house for some reason.

Comments

• jesuisdianajesuisdiana Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2013
    Don't know why but soon as I heard discontinued - i thought I had to have it l0l
    just ordered yesterday from Amazon
  • belakissesbelakisses Posts: 250 Member
    edited October 2013
    Just bought an unopened one on e-bay, it was like 6 usd. :D
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited November 2013
  • ErinalonianErinalonian Posts: 11
    edited November 2013
    No luck here getting one for 6 USD, I got mine for a little more than $10, but that's still not bad for an expack. Only places i've seen it are Amazon and Ebay.
  • MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2013
    Gamestop $19

Amazon $21.97 from Amazon some as low as $12

Ebay Some auctions starting at $0.99
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited November 2013
    I bought my copy of Sweet Treats at the same store as Supernatural and would only return it if it had been defective because I would love to use some of the things for building festival lots and family-friendly parks.It's available at most stores for about 20$ or less and I'm glad I have it because I want the whole collection of Sims 3.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited December 2013
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited January 2014
    I've been stalking Ebay for weeks and no luck with the auctions- people are maniacs, willing to go WAY higher than me. I really don't want to spend over $15- maybe $20 including shipping :(

Also not willing to spend nearly $30 on Amazon.

I haven't seen it in any local stores either :(
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2014
    Jojo777 wrote:
    I've been stalking Ebay for weeks and no luck with the auctions- people are maniacs, willing to go WAY higher than me. I really don't want to spend over $15- maybe $20 including shipping :(

Also not willing to spend nearly $30 on Amazon.

I haven't seen it in any local stores either :(

I bought mine on ebay yesterday for 15.90 € (incl. shipping).
    Amazon want to have 29.99 € for it! (No way I'd pay so much for a SP!)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited January 2014
    It's sort of a shame I haven't seen this one in any local shops. I never really wanted it, but now I just want to have it because I want all the SPs eventually XD This was always going to be the one that I bought last though :lol:
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am not a Katy Perry fan, but I like the candy theme. But the cheapest I found it so far was $26 with shipping. Way too much considering the content. I wish they could release some of the content in the Sims 3 store or better yet, release a new stuff pack that is candy themed but NOT connected to a celebrity (so it could be a bit less expensive)!
  • loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited January 2014
    I got a brand new one off ebay for £5.00 on a buy it now I would suggest you do a few ways of typing out the title as when I looked originally this listing was not there but when I changed some words around all the cheap listings came up
    edited January 2014
    The best price I could find for it new for$13 plus shipping. I ended up buying it at that price, as it is a lot lower than anywhere else. A lot of the prices on ebay have been even higher than Amazon! And I don't trust buying used copies (worried about viruses and malware).
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    edited March 2014
    For anyone still looking, there is seller from the UK on ebay selling new copies - buy it now with free shipping for GBP 13.95 which is about $24 US. http://www.ebay.com/itm/400670314251

• DezmeriaDezmeria Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited May 2014
    Keeping my eyes open for a good deal. Saw someone on Amazon selling a copy for $247.00. Yeah like anyone would pay that much for it. Not a Katy Perry fan but this pack interests me.

Shame its no longer available for direct download. :(

**Update**

A few days ago on E-bay someone was selling this stuff pack for $10.00. I kept an eye on it and today, I managed to win the auction. With the final cost including s/h to be $29.00 and change. I'll be getting it by the 10th of May. So glad I finally own it and did not have to pay a ridiculous price like $40.00 or even $60.00. Those who are still looking for this stuff pack, I highly recommend you try E-bay and just keep an eye open for a good deal.

God Luck! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • iam_Crazariam_Crazar Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2014
    I got a copy at Gamestop a few days ago. It was $20, but that is way better than the prices I've seen on ebay and amazon. If you go to the Gamestop website, search for the stuff pack, it says not available online. But if you check availability it will show all the stores in your area that do have it. Call to make sure. I got the last copy from my store that way. Also, if your local store does not have it, some Gamestops are willing to contact a store that does have it and have it shipped to them, and you can pick it up right at the store. Hope this helps some of you get that pack and avoid the now high prices.

Edit: Due to my poor spelling......
    a.k.a-Nina
    edited May 2014
    I was able to get a copy from ebay for $15, but unfortunately it wouldn't install on my MacBook. I kept getting the PowerPC apps no longer supported error (which makes no sense since the game isn't a PowerPC app nor is my MacBook a PowerPC)! At least the seller refunded my money, but I really wanted to use the build stuff from the game on my MacBook. I don't want to buy another copy since I'm not sure if it a general software issue or a bad disc issue.