Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blinky's Creative Corner ..... New Beach House ...Page 6 (Fully MOO'ed OUT!!)

blinky47jblinky47j Posts: 495 Member
Welcome to My Thread!

I'm very new to the Sims 3 World...but I'm pretty addicted. I've recently started participating in building contests and I have found that I really enjoy it! :lol: Learning from everyone, especially their tips has helped me improve drastically...BUT...I'm still a beginner!!! :cry: Please feel free to comment and I welcome constructive criticism. Its the only way I can improve, right??

Here you will find all of my creations for the Sims 3. Most of them will be CC Free since I found out that my computer likes it that way.

Click Here to See My Studio

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    My Work-in-Progresses:

My very slow remodel of Ms. Taryn's wonderful base model home (for ZooU/MooU) :oops:

Screenshot-2_zpse0c7c926.jpg"width=300"

My forum link post

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    My Zoo University Projects/Homework:

Yeah!!! I'm loving ZooU/MooU Right Now!!!

ZooU Photo Album: Click Here

ZooU: Course 10 -- MooU

Forum Link: ZooU/MooU Post
    My Forum Link: My Post
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    RESERVED
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    RESERVED
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Old Builds:

Lot Name:Cienna - 2 Br,2 Ba (NO CC)
    Link:Exchange Download
    This home was entered in the Build-n-Share Challenges. Click Here
    My Entry: Click Here
    And I won 1st Place!!! (For Beginners :oops: ) Click Here
    Description: This home is a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home built on a stilted foundation. It features a large kitchen, masterbedroom suite, and spare bedroom. This is a Build-n-Share (BnS) home (203-204) which is a replica of a real house plan...to include closets!! Just level with the terrain tool to blend in your desired location. NO CC and NO CAP used.
    Slide1_zps64a7a3bf.jpg"width=300"

Lot Name: Sujimoto - 5 Br, 5.5 Ba (NO CC)
    Link: Exchange Download
    Description: This Asian-inspired beach front home utilizes the newest technology in foundation building. Comes with 4 large bedrooms and a nursery. Pool, jacuzzi, office, laundry room, and exercise room also included. Built for A1EXE07. NO CC and NO CAP.
    Screenshot-3_zpsb329f14b.jpg"width=300"

Lot Name: Concord - 4 Br, 6.5 Ba (NO CC)
    Description: This 4 Br, 4.5 Ba will be a nice family home for any Sim! It includes a large masterbedroom suite with an attached spa-like bath. Also includes two spare bedrooms and a small nursury. There is a large indoor sunroom with spa, a exercise room, and a workshop. Made for Shrill's foundation build contest. NO CC and NO CAP!
    Slide1_zpse6dd33a7.jpg"width=300"

Lot Name: Hamlet - 3Br,2Ba (NO CC)
    Description: This 3 Br, 2 Ba starter home is great for a small family that needs a little bit of space but is on a tight budget. Price furnished is $18,201 ($19,221 when placed on a 20x30 lot). Everything has been upgraded and the bookshelf is stocked with goodies! This house is built for the Taylor Family for Idontrcall's building contest. NO CC and NO CAP!
    Screenshot-5_zps30e6b4e4.jpg"width=300"

Lot Name: Heath - 3Br, 3.5Ba (NO CC)
    Description: This is a fully furnished 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home which includes a small office, laundry room, greenhouse, pond, and kids tree house. There is NO CC and NO SPAWNERS. This house was built for Andy Taylor's family in the overbudget category for Idontrecall building contest. Cost is $91,500 ($92.437 when placed on a 40x30 lot).
    Screenshot-3_zps98392e7a.jpg"width=300"

Lot Name: Masson - 2 Br,2.5Ba (NO CC)
    Link: Exchange Link
    Description: This 2 Br, 2.5 Ba starter home is great for a small family that needs a little bit of space but is on a tight budget. Price furnished is $17,082 ($18,282 when placed on a 20x30 lot). The house includes a small office and laundry room. Everything has been upgraded and the bookshelf is stocked with goodies! There is a small pond (NO SPAWNERS) in the back. In addition, there is a secret entrance in one of the bedrooms to a basement) This house is built for the Norman Bates for Idontrcall's building contest.
    Screenshot-21_zps1d2805ad.jpg"width=300"

Lot Name: Indigo Cottage-1Br,1Ba (NO CC)
    Description: This starter home is prefect for someone interested in a fresh start within their budget!! Fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with a small home office, garden, and pond. There are NO SPAWNERS! ***Cottage built for Lucy Indasky for Idontrcall building contest.
    Screenshot_zps93ec9443.jpg"width=300"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi everyone! Here is my newest build!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Lot Name: Seaglaze -- Beach House
    Description: This beach house has an open concept plan. The home is built on a 40x40 lot and cost approximately 355K simoleons. It comes with five bedrooms, which includes a master bedroom with a spa-like bathroom, nursery, kids room, and two spare bedrooms. All the bedrooms are connected with a bathroom. Also features a large kitchen, foyer, family/game room, office, gym, garage, pool/spa, and a few toys.
    Link to the Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7478879
    Media Link (Slide Show): http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/blinky47j/slideshow/Seaglaze
    This is the front of the house. The lot was built using the stilt foundation. I currently have a fettish for beach builds...so I like placing my lots over water.
    Slide1_zps58f0a24b.jpg"width=400"
    This is the back of the house. As you can see, there is a pool, spa, waterfall, and slide. I like being able to view the beautiful ocean while my Sim is swimming. It's kind of neat actually.
    Slide2_zps7fe0f05c.jpg"width=400"
    Here is a look at the front porch. I think it's kind of cute.
    Screenshot-13_zpsce79c2a1.jpg"width=400"[/URL]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited July 2013
    Seaglaze is a very nice beach house. :) Great exterior design of it! It looks great how you have done the rounded front entrance and foyer to it! Very nice way you have done the outdoor flowers/plants/tree corner at the front exterior of the home and have a shade seat there to sit on and relax and perhaps read a book. Great outdoor living back decking area. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool and having a drink from the pool bar, as well as cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors. It looks good how you have the basket ball court and golf for sims to have fun playing , and the hot tub and seats to relax in the sunshine. Great layout of the interior rooms and areas. Great design of the kitchen. It looks good how you have used the marble, and the eat in bar counters look good how you have set them up in the 2 angles. The living room area looks good how you have positioned the sofa and chairs and have the side tables with the lights on them beside the chairs and the round table in the middle. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the stereo , or sit on the seats and relax whilst other sims play the piano or they themselves enjoy doing some piano playing. Great to have a bar nearby to have a drink from. It looks great how you have done the study room with the bookcases either side of the fireplace and the desk to study and use the computer . Sims will enjoy sitting either on the chairs or desk seat and do some reading . Great way you have placed the décor items on top of the fireplace, and the globe fits the room well. Great way you have done the mats in the various rooms. Nice shades of blue and wall pattern that you used in the bedrooms. It looks great how you have done the windows through the home.
    it is a nice home!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Awweee! Thanks Rosemow! You are always the sweetest person ever!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Neapolitan - 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom -- NO CC/NO CAP

This is my newest creation. Its for the Build-n-Share Challenge # 205-206 **Candy Crush Cottage**
    Build-n-Share Forum
    Exchange Download Link
    Slideshow
    Contest Entry

Slide1_zpse01cc35f.jpg"width=600"

This is my inspiration:
    Slide7_zps15171e2d.jpg"width=600"

My aim was making a home that resembled a Neapolitan ice cream bar...with all my three favorite flavors! The color scheme runs on the outside and inside of the home.

Slide2_zps3df286f6.jpg"width=300"Slide3_zps0790326d.jpg"width=300"
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2013
    Your builds are so pretty. I wanted to recommend them but I get the message that they are no longer available.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Your builds are so pretty. I wanted to recommend them but I get the message that they are no longer available.

Thank you! I think the exchange is acting funny because I can only see my studio some of the time. I still haven't seen the last lot I uploaded....weird

Edit: thanks for the heads up. I will double check my links when I get home
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh wow, your house Seaglaze is so pretty! Hehe, and I love your creativity in your Neapolitan. :) Rec'd them both!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for your kind words! :mrgreen: it made my day!
  • Options
    _Princess_Natasha__Princess_Natasha_ Posts: 626 Member
    edited July 2013
    Your builds are very lovely!

Seaglaze is especially pretty! I left a rec for you! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    YAY for Seaglaze and Neapolitan! Good job Blinky! Love your builds. I was finally able to recommend both. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited July 2013
    I think I'll go and w'Rec a Studio.... :mrgreen:

I wish I hadn't seen that Neopolitan one, though--I'm so hungry, but it's a heat wave going on right now in NYC so I'm not flippin going out there and dying in that mess, even if the ice cream's calling my name. :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Here is my newest creation:

Pebble CreekSlide1_zps79c76b69.jpg"width=600"
    Exchange Download Link
    Contest Entry Link
    Slideshow
    Photo Album Link

Description: This country house has an open concept floorplan and also includes a large master suite, nursey/kids room, and spare bedroom. Also includes a den, study, laudry room, sun room, large barn, outhouse, and garden. Below the outhouse is a nectary and bar. Shell is by Kittkat7174 for Syymst's Down on the Farm Decorating Contest. NO CC and NO CAP!!

This home is a decorating contest which meant we could not move walls at all! We could replace with same/like items. I thought this contest would be easy, but it wasn't because I kept on having the urge o "change" something. All I know is that eventually, I went CAS crazy on the whole house!! Enjoy!

I really wanted the 'homesey' feel for the layout, since this was originally a ranch. The shell, with permission, was made by KitKat7174 and was used in Skymyst's Down on the Farm Part 2 Contest.

Slide2_zpsbf4df70e.jpg"width=600"

Slide8_zpsf0d7cc7b.jpg"width=600"

As an extra bonus, I've included a nectary, but you can only access it through a ladder that is located in the outhouse!!

Slide14_zpscdd35c5c.jpg"width=600"

There is a sweet little garden (sorry, no picture) that is located next to the nectary. It has apple and cherry trees and all the grapes, flame fruit, and life fruit a budding Nectary Maker will need! Enjoy please!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    murfeel wrote:
    I think I'll go and w'Rec a Studio.... :mrgreen:

I wish I hadn't seen that Neopolitan one, though--I'm so hungry, but it's a heat wave going on right now in NYC so I'm not flippin going out there and dying in that mess, even if the ice cream's calling my name. :lol:

Hahahahahaha!!! you got me laughing! Thank you!

Thank you also Yanti and Princess Natasha for your kind words!
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited July 2013
    Pebble Creek is gorgeous! :shock:
    I love the barrier type effect between the kitchen and the living room. And the landscaping is amazing, too.

I bookmarked your thread. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you TRachet! You're very kind! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2013
    Very, very pretty Blinky!

Already rec'd but I enjoyed the big pictures so much!

T
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    YAY for Pebble Creek! :D It has loads of rustic charm! I love the architecture. Good job with the roof. Love the barn and the kitchen inside. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thanks Everyone!! You guys are the best!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi Everyone!!

This is my Work (So Far) for ZooU/MooU:

We are learning how to really use "MoveObjectsOn" Cheat!! Yeah!!!

This is creating our own tables for the hallways:

Screenshot-8_zps7d023daa.jpg"Width=600"

This is creating our own vanity table:

And the table and mirror still works!

Screenshot_zpsd564a404.jpg"width=300"Screenshot-2_zps33c3f742.jpg"width=300"

Here is the living room and learning how to manipulate the fireplaces and shelves!

Screenshot-7_zps18461e93.jpg"width=600"

And finally, here is my current work-in-progress for my kitchen!

Screenshot-9_zps8966d75e.jpg"width=600"