Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoo U 10: MOO U! Guest Professor:TarynTempestwind_Self-Paced Tutorial--See Post 1

Comments

• ShaShathesimShaShathesim Posts: 66 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Are there going to be videos when the lessons are done? I'm going to be at work and would really like to join. :mrgreen:
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited July 2013
    Register Me :)
  • courtneylillyyycourtneylillyyy Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    Register Me! (Please :))
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited July 2013
    Are there going to be videos when the lessons are done? I'm going to be at work and would really like to join. :mrgreen:

How the lessons are presented is up to the teacher, but it generally is still photos with written directions instead of video. Still, the point is that you definitely CAN do the lesson after you get off work!

All Zoo U courses become self-paced online tutorials after they are no longer "live". All Zoo U course threads are monitored, so if you view the class on your own and have a question you can post it on the course thread and expect to get an answer in a day or two at maximum.

The joy of being here "live" is that you can get a question answered immediately and that you can interact with your classmates and teacher if you want.

I will put you on the class roster. You are still a Zoo U student even if you can't be with us live!

WELCOME TO ZOO U!

P.S.
    The censor-bot is so stupid that it reads your name as a bad word (even though you were allowed to use it for your user name). I had to put underlines in it or it wouldn't put it in, it made it a bunch of asterisks. SORRY!
    oow785m
    edited July 2013
    Finvola wrote:
    Register Me :)
    Register Me! (Please :))

DONE! Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
  • PrincessSuzz_15PrincessSuzz_15 Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Register Me
  • ShaShathesimShaShathesim Posts: 66 New Member
    edited July 2013

How the lessons are presented is up to the teacher, but it generally is still photos with written directions instead of video. Still, the point is that you definitely CAN do the lesson after you get off work!

All Zoo U courses become self-paced online tutorials after they are no longer "live". All Zoo U course threads are monitored, so if you view the class on your own and have a question you can post it on the course thread and expect to get an answer in a day or two at maximum.

The joy of being here "live" is that you can get a question answered immediately and that you can interact with your classmates and teacher if you want.

I will put you on the class roster. You are still a Zoo U student even if you can't be with us live!

WELCOME TO ZOO U!

P.S.
    The censor-bot is so stupid that it reads your name as a bad word (even though you were allowed to use it for your user name). I had to put underlines in it or it wouldn't put it in, it made it a bunch of asterisks. SORRY!

Thank you!

Wow, really? Lol thanks for letting me know. ************ <--(testing) lol

Yayayay I'm sooo excited now!
  • ninabonita4ninabonita4 Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2013
    I would like to consider myself a decent builder, but I don't use MoveObjects On very much. I would love to learn more tricks of the trade so...

REGISTER ME!!!
    edited July 2013
    I would like to consider myself a decent builder, but I don't use MoveObjects On very much. I would love to learn more tricks of the trade so...

REGISTER ME!!!

Welcome to Zoo U!

I feel a little guilty because I know after this course you are going to be as MOO-hooked as the rest of us-- I feel a little like a drug pusher, LOL! Oh well, MOO, used correctly, won't HURT anything. :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • cherylzoeycherylzoey Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2013
    REGISTER ME!
  • NohismNohism Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Register me too that would be my first time to participate in something online.
    edited July 2013
    cherylzoey wrote:
    REGISTER ME!

I will do that right away!

Nohism wrote:
    Register me too that would be my first time to participate in something online.

I'm so glad you decided to start with Zoo U! You will find everyone to be really friendly and helpful here.

Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
  • jali3993jali3993 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    I think this is going to be a great class. :mrgreen:

Register me please =)
  • Deeiutza_SIMSDeeiutza_SIMS Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Register me.
  • JaddaeJaddae Posts: 10 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Do you have to be registered to access the lesson?? Because I'd love to be able to MOO too but I'm not sure I'll be available at the time of the lesson :( Let me know!
  • t2evans2000t2evans2000 Posts: 45 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Register me, please and thanks.
  • alverdinedrakealverdinedrake Posts: 111 Member
    edited July 2013
    Register Me
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited July 2013
    Zoo and T.

Look what I found on Facebook today

29m2jap.png

I was on my sims account via my phone, saw this and took a screenshot to share :-)
  • pammatspammats Posts: 8 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Register me
  • XangstyXbutXawsumXXangstyXbutXawsumX Posts: 40 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Can be registered please?
  • KellyMicheleGKellyMicheleG Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Register Me! :)
  • georgebassgeorgebass Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    REGISTER ME
  • AZSpudKingAZSpudKing Posts: 146 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Register me please.
  • Hi9266Hi9266 Posts: 29
    edited July 2013
    Thank you, can't wait :)
  • xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited July 2013
    I want to register but I don't really know how this works, lol.
    Register me and I'll figure it out. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top