Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have I been hacked?

I have a bit of a...unique problem. I don't know where else to post it, so here it is.

See, for some reason, I have to rely on the complimentary Simpoints to get any store items.

I manage to get over 100 Simpoints, after waiting a couple of days for these chances to show up again (sometimes they don't show up), and I intended to buy some clothes and other little things with what I had.

I didn't know what I wanted right away, so I figured I'd come back later to make a decision.

When I come back, instead of 125 Simpoints, I only have 25. I thought the account was just glitching worse than usual (sometimes it shows the amount you got before you watched the videos instead of what you actually have), but to make sure, I checked other things.

This is what I see in the purchase history:

b6u2bq.png

That item on the far left, which was given as a gift to that user (I decided to leave their username visible in case anyone on here knew them)?

I don't remember doing that at all. I hadn't had the Simpoints all that long, and I don't know who that is, I don't think.

So what happened? Did I get hacked, and lose 100 Simpoints? Or am I just basically going crazy? :shock:
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited July 2013
    maybe...if you really didn't gift them. I would change your password, and this time make it something good.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • ruthsummersruthsummers Posts: 91 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Do you use a public computer? Like at a library or maybe wifi?

Sorry this happened to you.
  • TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited July 2013
    If you do not know that user and did not gift him or her, you should also contact CS and have them look into it. If you were hacked, it could happen again or to someone else. Also, the web team could maybe find out who it is so proper action can be taken against them because that is just wrong!

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted soon! *hugs*