Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE LOCOMOTIVE: FINALE EPISODE UP NOW!!! (Time to End the Terror)

The%20Locomotive%20Title%20Screen.jpg

12 players will go on a train journey like never before. Which sim will survive...

THE LOCOMOTIVE!

Hello simmers, in this reality show 12 simmers will send forth a sim of their to survive the chamber train, what the others don't know is... that one of the sims on board is about to 'expire' the other sims... that's right, there's a psycho on the train.

If you're interested in applying read the rules before applying:

THE TRAIN DRIVER QUIZ:
Similar to a HOH quiz. All the simmers will be sent a quiz before each episode. The highest scorer on the quiz will be immune from 'eviction'. These quizzes range from majority votes, trivia and adventure type formats. More info will be provided in the emails and episodes.

THE MOLE MARKER:
The mole marker is the sim who decides what score is acceptable to get on the quiz. The mole marker doesn't necessarily choose the score, but the score he/she gets will be the line that everyone needs to pass to be safe from 'eviction'. The mole marker will be chosen randomly before each episode. The mole marker will be immune if they are chosen. The mole marker could possibly be the psycho as well. If there are no contestants who score lower than the mole marker- then the mole marker's immunity will be taken away and the whole house is up for 'eviction'.

THE PSYCHO:
The psycho is the sim on the train that will 'expire' the other players. The job of the psycho is to remain undetected by the others and make it to the end. The psycho will have the choice to eliminate one of the players if they are below the mole marker's score. If the psycho is below the mole marker, then they will still be shown as 'up for eviction', however, they will be immune.

TWIST:
As like every reality show, there must be a twist. The twist in this is that the Train Driver Quiz will have one question asking; "Who is the murderer". If the majority of the contestants guess the right answer, then the murderer will be re-chosen. The previous-murderer will also have a special surprise if they fail in killing the cast

DIARY CHAMBER ENTRIES:
Like Diary room entries, Diary Chamber entries are basically the equivalent but on the train. In a DCE, you can send the OP an email RP-ing with your sim talking about anything from game strategy to something basic like the weather, it's all up to the player. All DCE's must be sent to the OP through email.

Right, I think those are all the rules Since everyone has applied now I won't include any application rules.

All I can say is good luck! Let's see who survives THE LOCOMOTIVE!

Comments

• Smarties101Smarties101 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited July 2013
    CHARACTERS:

Character%20Wall.jpg

Standing (Left to Right): Margaret, Barbie, Gladis, Scott, Shirley, Spencer, Taylor
    Sitting (Left to Right): Cassi, Ted, Steven, Genevieve, Tybalt

MALE:
    1: Ted Malfrey by 123StarStrukk
    2: Tybalt Poysen by M13Vulpecula
    3: Scott Holden by HayloHusky
    4: Steven Hollywood by twiddle3
    5: Taylor McFarah by thesims3boy
    6: Spencer Brock by COWBOYS4

FEMALE:
    1: Cassi Country by x_MG_x
    2: Shirley Winchester by sydtrinh
    3: Barbie Knowles by Kawaiidulce
    4: Gladis Hunter by Turnersims3
    5: Margaret Tick by Skelda
    6: Genevieve Crewe by nerdy3000

Good luck guys!!!
    edited September 2013
    TRAIN DRIVER QUIZ: TIME TO EXPOSE THE TRAITOR!!!

Hey guys and well done on making the final 3! Margaret, Scott and Steven have one more night to survive and hopefully have the happy ending they need. But one will live and the others will fall.

In this mission it is simple. Find the evidence of the murders and get them out to the press and expose the grizzly murderer! However, time to stir the simple part up. It won't be as easy as it sounds.

PHASE 1:
    Loco-FinaleMission_zps7653c82b.jpg

This is phase 1 of the mission. You all will be given time to search through the numbered cabinet cases and find clues such as keys, items to help unlock the cabinet case with the star on it. However, some of the clues, items, etc. that you will find might be irrelevant and just there to trick you out. Once you have found a key or opening item, then you can use this item on the cabinet with the star on. Once you have unlocked this cabinet case- you will be presented with a file.

PHASE 2:
    Filing25.jpg

Now we move onto phase 2, you have successfully opened the cabinet case with the star on and have received the file holding the information of the murderer. However, there's only one way it'll open... by saying the codeword. Electronics, huh? :roll: Now I bet you're thinking, codeword? But we don't know anything about any codeword. Wrong! The clues you find from the other files may be able to help you crack the codeword and get the documents. Remember, some of the clues you find might be completely bogus, but hey, it's worth a try to get that nasty murderer exposed.

Now that you know the basics, there are other more... pressuring rules you'll have to abide with.

OTHER RULES:
    - Once you have selected a cabinet to search I will give you the contents but you must wait 2 hours until you can search another cabinet.
    - If you think you have found some sort of valuable item, you can request to search it. For example, if there is a cell phone that doesn't already show a message, you can search the phone for any clues.
    - If you request to look in an item you have found- it will not count as a full turn, so you can do your next turn straight after that if you wish.
    - If anyone doesn't abide by time rules- then you will have to wait an extra hour until you can reply to me.
    - During this mission, I warn you NOT to talk to any of the other players taking part as this will ruin the mission. SO DON'T OR I'LL POST A WITTY PIC AT YOU ;) Just kidding, but it will ruin the game and the excitement, so shh!
    - Oh, and have fun!!!

The elimination process will be done on the time taken to get the documents from the file. The fastest person to get the documents out of the electronic file will become the survivor. The other unfortunates will die sadly :(

I will wait until everyone has got the documents and then I will begin the episode. Once, the last person has collected the files. You can talk about the mission on the forums. But from then, no talk about the mission. The dead survivors who do lurk in the thread though can talk about the mission.

GOOD LUCK CONTESTANTS!!! MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!

BEGIN...

PS: Send all your actions through email please! You all should know it by now ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    edited July 2013
    Great, a new tread! :D And now you've posted the episodes before the current challenge. And the tread is on the right position (S&L) W00000T! Anyway, a few details in a few lines in one character made me really suspicious of somebody. After some re-reading I came to the conclusion he/she could be the killer, also because he/she is totally not suspicious at all!
    This person is Margaret
    I wonder if I just discovered the REAL killer.
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2013
    Also, sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but is sydtrinh force-eliminated from the show?

Also, sent a Diary Chamber entry.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yay! New thread, Hopefully the curse of the invisi-posts is no more. :lol: After reading through the ep again ive noticed at the end the killer says some very familiar phrases, It almost sounds like something someone said in an earlier ep. :shock:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Also, sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but is sydtrinh force-eliminated from the show?

I guess you could class it as a force-elimination.
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yay new thread!

:lol:
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
    edited July 2013
    The mole marker has been chosen and an email has been sent to them. All actions for the game will happen here on the forum.

If you need more info on the comp as well then don't hesitate to ask, it is a very basic description, I think.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hey, this is NOT funny! You post the fun games when I'm out! :evil: :wink:
    Banner.png
    edited July 2013
    The new game looks fun, Not sure where to start yet. I'll have a think about it. :mrgreen::wink:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2013
    Just for the record, can you try to use this chess table instead? It would be easier for me to write down answers-

chess_board_blank.gif
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited July 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

I guess you could class it as a force-elimination.

No, Jake, sydtrinh resigned from the show.
    Force elimination is the host deciding to remove someone for breaking the rules/not turning anything in. :P (or whatever reason they have....)
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited July 2013
    twiddle3 wrote:
    The new game looks fun, Not sure where to start yet. I'll have a think about it. :mrgreen::wink:

This. :P

Looks like a fun game, I remember Big Brother doing a similar type challenge. But since I'm going last anyways I think I'll wait... 8)
    edited July 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Just for the record, can you try to use this chess table instead? It would be easier for me to write down answers-

chess_board_blank.gif

Yeah, sure okay :)

EDIT: I'll put it up after school.
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2013
    I LOVE the new episode! :mrgreen:

Ooh, the new game is exciting, I'll pick a spot soon :D

Oh, and sydtrinh left? So I'm the only female that's still in, right?
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hooray, new thread! And I'm first for this game! :shock: Is that good or bad? And how do I tell you where I want to go? I want one of the corners, doesn't matter which one.
    edited July 2013
    Okay, board updated!

It's your move twiddle, pick a starting point.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited July 2013
    Okay, board updated!

It's your move twiddle, pick a starting point.

Awesome! :D I just picked the corner because it was easy to pick without knowing the coordinates. :P
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2013
    So do we put our starting point co-ordinates here? :D
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    So do we put our starting point co-ordinates here? :D

Yep :)

Actually, you know what, for this part, there will be no turn order. Send me your co-ordiantes! :D After the starting round, the turn order will be in progress :D
    edited July 2013
    Just to let you know, this competition is based upon this competition on BB6- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThydKQdFS20

I will like to choose E5 for my co-ordinate.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2013
    Sorry for the late reply, Ive been staying with my Grandma at the hospital for the past few days and i completley forgot. I'd like to start at E6. :wink:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited July 2013
    G7 for me please. :)