Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In need of a siggy, and banner. Paying SP.

Hello, I have a thread here in the creative corner section of the thread.

other thread

Comments

• computertech82computertech82 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited July 2013
    You might want to work on your photobucket account. Your sig doesn't show up now.
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
  • Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    edited July 2013
    I just posted on your other thread, got some examples too.
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2013
    I was going to point you in a few directions but I see the Siggy Guru has already given you some advice.

*waves* Hi CT!
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    edited July 2013
    Got something for you....

Siggy
    qMBfOYb.jpg

Went through a lot of testing to make sure it is clickable and takes you to your story.

Banner
    HXGUUwD.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    403046191195314s.jpg
    edited July 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    I was going to point you in a few directions but I see the Siggy Guru has already given you some advice.

*waves* Hi CT!

hi ernesa :mrgreen:

I like zeejay21's sig. But if you want me to create one for you, i can godshelpio.
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited July 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:

*waves* Hi CT!

I like zeejay21's sig. But if you want me to create one for you, i can godshelpio.

I apologize for not posting earlier, It has been a very busy busy day here. Yes please CT, I would really love for you to create one. I once had one from you before and I love your work. I will also gift Hello83433 for going through the trouble. :) so you both will be paid.

As for working on my photobucket account. I havn't used it in almost a year. I know that my siggy isnt showing up here, but when I use explorer it does... IDK why. I am not sure how to use my photobucket account anymore they changed it completely. I know use fotoflexer to edit my photos. Which is just like the old version of photobucket, though I don't think it is like a sharing thing like photobucket is. If that makes sense, lol sorry I am very very tired.
    edited July 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

*waves* Hi CT!

I apologize for not posting earlier, It has been a very busy busy day here. Yes please CT, I would really love for you to create one. I once had one from you before and I love your work.

Yes, i remember. I have all of my previous work saved. I'll see what i can come up with for you.
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
    edited July 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

*waves* Hi CT!

I apologize for not posting earlier, It has been a very busy busy day here. Yes please CT, I would really love for you to create one. I once had one from you before and I love your work.

Yes, i remember. I have all of my previous work saved. I'll see what i can come up with for you.

Thank you very very much. Sorry for the late reply, but I have been a bit under the weather.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2013
    *waves at CT* Hi. Happy belated 4th.

@ godhelpio ..... Hope you're feeling better.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited July 2013
    Just a quick little bump for computertech.. I loved the banner, and cant wait to see the siggy. Also, if you could please tell me which two 100sp items you would like, or would like to be gifted that would be great. :)