Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why has customer support gone into hiding?

I wanted to send them an email, because it's not letting me purchase the Nautical Set. It's still showing 950 simpoints and I have 978, yet it's telling me I don't have enough. If the sale has ended, they need to update that immediately, or let us continue to get things at that price until they do.

Aren't companies supposed to clearly have an email or phone number listed on their page somewhere where we can find it easily? The link below sends me through a maze of EA and Origin pages, none of which are relevant to my issue. I wound up having to send a Tweet, on which you can't even begin to cover your issues with.

Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'd hide too if people wanted to shout at me all day! :lol:

Seriously though, I agree with you, it's too hard to find help. I wouldn't know who to contact if I had a serious issue. All my issues in the past have been resolved by helpful simmers on the forum, superstars like Crinrict, and the gurus on Twitter! Customer support who? I know they exist because I see people ranting about them! :lol:
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited July 2013
    It worked now, some bonus simpoints I'd just gotten apparently needed time to register, but still, it shouldn't be so hard to communicate with the company when we need to.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2013
    Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy the set, it's really sweet!
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited July 2013
    Seems they only have live chat now.

I made a post about that: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial