Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Problem Since New Patch

Hi guys ... okay this is gonna sound REALLY weird. Since the installation of the new patch and Island Paradise ... custom LOTS are preventing the game from loading. Runs fine with other custom content and even mods. But custom lots won't even let the game TRY to load ... this is something I have never even heard of ... or encountered. This is a completely fresh install of the whole game, which was working perfectly previously to installing the new patch and then IP. Methodical installation and testing of ALL custom content has been done, one at a time, with and without mods, caches cleared, and I just don't understand. Hair, clothes, objects, worlds ... all works perfectly. Only the lots are causing problems, lots which previously ran fine in the game. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

(Note: as its not my computer with the issues I am unaware at this time of the specs of the pc, aside from its running Windows XP ... I will edit with specs when I have more information.)

Comments

• DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried reinstalling the custom lots?
  • SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited June 2013
    DawnLBrown wrote:
    Have you tried reinstalling the custom lots?

Reinstalled the lots one by one to see if it was a specific lot, and ran the game after the install of each lot, to check which ones are the problem, its every single lot. But its ONLY the lots, which is weird because I've never come across this problem before.