Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My houseboat.

Here is my houseboat! What does everyone think? I had a lot of fun making it. There is no CC or mods. I have all the EP and a lot of store items. Trying to decide if I want to play the game or make more houseboats! lol :lol:

56108e5c-d067-4995-adff-9f152d0e5355_zpse22d983a.jpg

Screenshot-4_zps9f0e8a96.jpg

Screenshot-3_zps2b95f917.jpg

Comments

• wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited June 2013
    That is so cute and well detailed. I'm enjoying everyone's boats and the various designs and colors...have fun traveling out in the ocean and discovering uncharted islands and treasures!
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited June 2013
    wickichick wrote:
    That is so cute and well detailed. I'm enjoying everyone's boats and the various designs and colors...have fun traveling out in the ocean and discovering uncharted islands and treasures!

Thank you I really appreciate it! I'm also loving everyone's work! So many different ideas. :-)
  • amstalfamstalf Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    I think its a perfect houseboat! I love building these. I just built a new one but don't know how to dock it at the port I just made. I cant seem to find that metal gangplank that connects the two-can you help me?
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your houseboat is really cute! I gave it a rec and will download it tonight! Thanks!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    edited June 2013
    amstalf wrote:
    I think its a perfect houseboat! I love building these. I just built a new one but don't know how to dock it at the port I just made. I cant seem to find that metal gangplank that connects the two-can you help me?

you have to use the testingcheatsenabled true and then the buydebug. You can find the info for it in this thread. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/690014.page :-)
    edited June 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Your houseboat is really cute! I gave it a rec and will download it tonight! Thanks!

Thank you so much! I was so nervous about sharing it. It's the first lot I ever uploaded. lol