Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOLVED: Cannot open Edit in Game, not a version mismatch issue

124...Next

Comments

• nycbiglnycbigl Posts: 18 Member
    I still can't use the Edit In Game option in CAW but what I did was after making sure all of my roads were thoroughly connected and after I was finished building mountains and adding terrain colors, I exported my game and have been adding lots while playing the game. It HAS been very annoying when I realize the my roads aren't 100% straight and that the lots won't snap on next to the road. And that I can't customize the size of the lots. I have been saving lots and businesses from the other worlds but when you need a premade game lot that is like 30x54 I have no choice but to add an empty lot that is 64x64. It wastes so much space. I could be using that spot for other venues or residential homes. OH Well! It's a good thing I made a very large world and have a lot of space. But is IS such a waste. :/
  • nycbiglnycbigl Posts: 18 Member
    KathyFernlily, thank you for the suggestion. I couldn't respond because this forum wouldn't let me due to the fact that they consider me new even though I have been registered in the official Sims 3 website since 2013. But thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top