Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any generous simmer willing to take over the reigns of my competition...?

I'm horribly inactive on this forum as of late - and even when I do promise and chide myself to come on my often, I never do. So naturally my competitions are slowly swirling down the drain... And, of course, everybody who was participating in them. :oops: I feel awful letting everybody down like that, yet I highly doubt that I can get a grip and take control of things again, and so, even though I really do like hosting, I'm looking for someone to take over for me.

I just basically need someone to make a new thread and to manage it. I might still participate as a judge - in fact, my holidays are coming up in, like, three weeks' time, and so I'll be more active (but I still don't think I can handle hosting).

Currently I have two competitions open. That's a No No and Fandom Fury. That's a No No has its assignments planned out, whilst Fandom Fury doesn't; also Fandom Fury is also slightly messy from where we left off - I'll help with getting it back on its feet completely.

So, do I have any volunteers...?

Comments

• eggy900eggy900 Posts: 4,661 New Member
    edited June 2013
    *Really hopes someone takes over That's a No-No* :XD:
    I wouldn't really be of any help to Fandom Fury, as I've never judged before... xD
  • RinaStarrRinaStarr Posts: 785 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll do That's a No No if you like
  • RinaStarrRinaStarr Posts: 785 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Actually maybe not. I'm thinking of starting my own competition soon.
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi I'm interested in That is a No No. I see you haven't done an assignment since May. Am I just suppose to pick up where you left off? If I can take over I'd like to talk to you more about it :)
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.