Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dive Lot in Sunset Valley??? *pics*

2...Next

Comments

• dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2013
    someone should make a ip version of sunlit tides with dive lots
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    I didn't think this was possible in other worlds. I'm confused.
    I thought the same thing that you did catloverplayer until that I had learned last night that you can lower the level of the sea bed, making it possible to dive. So don't feel bad. :D

I would be afraid this might cause the game to crash because of routing issues. That's probebly why they didn't tell us we could do this.
    It does seem like it would make the game crash. But I had no problems with the game at all after I had lowered the sea floor. They have fixed the routing issue some what, but I think that they didn't tell because like you said. They were afraid that it might crash the game. But I don't think that it will cause the game to crash. At least not with what I had saw last night with my game. :D
    edited June 2013
    This is great. Now we can put them in Sunlit Tides. :D
    I love Sunlit Tides, in fact that was the world that I was play when I had lowered the sea floor. :lol:
  • Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited June 2013
    :shock:
    *Wondering why the Gurus said we couldn't make dive lots in other worlds..
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • IronboatLeeIronboatLee Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2013
    I can export and edit "diving area" by using three cheat steps:

First cheat: TestingCheatsEnabled true
    Second Cheat: BuyDebug On
    Third Cheat: EnableLotLocking true

but there is a problem putting this area into other maps, I'll try to find out the solution
  • Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited June 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    I thought the same thing that you did catloverplayer until that I had learned last night that you can lower the level of the sea bed, making it possible to dive. So don't feel bad. :D

I would be afraid this might cause the game to crash because of routing issues. That's probebly why they didn't tell us we could do this.

That could be very true.
    edited June 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

That could be very true.
    I don't think it will. What is true is that we still can't alter the terrain that's not with in a lot. But once you have placed a lot say in the middle of the lagoon in Sunlit Tides. You can lower the sea floor on that lot all you want making it possible to have a dive lot in Sunlit Tides. I believe that they didn't tell us because they wasn't sure how the game would react with us. My game didn't crash after I had lowered the sea floor in Sunlit Tides. :D
  • RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    :shock: OMG! If that is possible and underwater building is possible, I WILL put in the time to learn how to do whatever complicated building thing it is I have to do, this is WORTH IT!
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • caiobueno2304caiobueno2304 Posts: 7
    edited June 2013
    I DID IT! :D

SEE:
    ibhZMJPtQZHZwi.jpg

ibwYi3MG4eIXeR.jpg
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited June 2013
    I DID IT! :D

SEE:
    ibhZMJPtQZHZwi.jpg

ibwYi3MG4eIXeR.jpg
    That's great! What exactly did you do?
  • IronboatLeeIronboatLee Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2013
    I got it too , now I start a new thread to discuss
  • caiobueno2304caiobueno2304 Posts: 7
    edited June 2013
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2013
    What items are we able to place in the dive lots? Can we place anything in build/buy mode?

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/689285.page
  • indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!!!