Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help concerning the transfer of simpoints to another person

BlackZanie wrote:
Springfalls !!
You certainly have been a though opponent ! All of your entries for the contests were so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 perfect ! Seriously hon, I've feared you till the very last second ! And you played it so nice and sweet on top of that, I'm almost ashamed to win over you.
I'd like to share my winnings with you. Please accept this gift as a sign of my respect for your fair gameplay and as a token of my affection, as I am one of the lucky on here that counts you among their friends :) Would you rather have the Diesel pack or the 1000 sp ?

Edit: Typo
OMG! THANKS! That is very sweet of you to share your winnings with me and giving me the opportunity of receiving a 1000sp :D Much appreciated! And again congrats you were also a tough opponent.

thesims3boy, I would like the 1000sp. Could you possibly transfer the pts to my gift box since it seems we are both in the US?
I already purchased the points. :shock: Is that possible?

Does anyone know if this is possible :?: And if so, would you please tell us how.

Comments

• Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2013
    Nope once the points have been purchased they can't be transfered
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately not. Simpoints can only be gifted to another simmer in the initial purchase.

Ah, Msred beat me.
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited June 2013
    3232%20thnx%20for%20all%20help.jpg