Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

question's about gameplay!

Character Locations, alright there is one sim that i am only acquaintances with that i can c a little blue picture of where he is located on my map view all the time. is there a way to see my sims friends? or other sims. i can see there houses but, howcome i can't see them is it cuz i used the testing cheat? id like to be able to view more sims then just one on the map.

i wish you could follow other sims while your sim was at work!

also in the journalist career how do you wright reviews i found articles and stories but, no reviews option on the comp?

Comments

• KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    edited June 2009
    nobody can help answer this?
  • zekercrew2zekercrew2 Posts: 2
    edited May 2010
    I don't see people on my map unless my sim has an opportunity that involves the sim labeled on the map. I think the reason you can see this aquaintance on the map is because you have an opportunity that involves doing something for this sim. If you abandon the opportunity, it should go away. And there isn't a way to keep track of other sims besides your active household. I hope this helps. :mrgreen:
  • laurenruth915laurenruth915 Posts: 4,102 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I think you can go to someone's house and talk to them, look through their trash, and similar things, then you can go to the computer. There should be a "Write Negative Review On..."
    and a
    "Write a Postiive Review On..."
    And it will take you to a box of the people you have digged up dirt on. Hope this helps.