The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge for TS3

Comments

• SiminaboxSiminabox Posts: 178 New Member
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Rules will be posted shortly :) I'm the spell checker/it makes sense checker for the rules, but I slept in this morning, so Pinstar had to delay putting the rules out first thing, but they will be up soon!

Christina (aka Mrs. Pinstar)
    OMG LYK 4SRS?

Sorry for the internetspeak. I'm tired and delirious right about now. LOL.

My victims are often tired and delirious. :twisted: Want a cookie Stephen?
    That wouldn't be one of them special death flower cookies would it?

Depends. If it was a special death flower cookie would you eat it?
    That dep3ends, is it an anchovy robot fish shark chocolate chip watermelon death flower cookie?

...... Yes.
    GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME.

-gives-. Now it won't be long before you give me something else after eating my special cookie. Mwahaha! :D (too far?)

Benjamin - (nice username) I think he said after the rules are posted here, they're going to be posted on the old website (like simslegacy.com or something). :)
    EPIC. ELL. OH. ELLS.

:twisted:
  • Batty_BenjaminBatty_Benjamin Posts: 38 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Benjamin - (nice username) I think he said after the rules are posted here, they're going to be posted on the old website (like simslegacy.com or something). :)

Thank you!!
    edited June 2009
    Robox wrote:
    im just gonna kinda, jump in here...

*starts roasting marshmallows*
    aaah..... you people entertain me. its great.

Yeah it's better than going outside! XD
  • LillyweedLillyweed Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My Real name is Sophie. :)

I'm 20.

I'm from Canterbury and London.

I go to the University of the Arts London. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Best art uni in the world. Well I think so. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

14:49 UK
  • ImaginingMysticImaginingMystic Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2009
    Will there be a special website for the rules again? ^^

Most likely, yes. However, I am probably going to do a major overhaul of the site before we post the rules on there, which is going to take a while. So for now, I'd recommend just using the Sims 3 website, or other player made Sims forums such as Boolprop.com to access the rules.
    Christina aka ImaginingMystic

Wife of @Pinstar1161 and Community Manager at The Sims Legacy Challenge (http://simslegacychallenge.com)

Also, check out my Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/imaginingmystic) for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 Legacy Challenge and Sims 4 Block Party Let's Plays!
  • skunky_xskunky_x Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    skunky_x wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Rules will be posted shortly :) I'm the spell checker/it makes sense checker for the rules, but I slept in this morning, so Pinstar had to delay putting the rules out first thing, but they will be up soon!

Christina (aka Mrs. Pinstar)
    OMG LYK 4SRS?

Sorry for the internetspeak. I'm tired and delirious right about now. LOL.

My victims are often tired and delirious. :twisted: Want a cookie Stephen?
    XD

oh, and thinks Mrs Pinstar =]

I wonder if her surname is ACTUALLY Pinstar.... That would be a cool surname.

LOL, no it isn't. But yes, that WOULD be cool :)
    amazingly so

• AngelamaphoneAngelamaphone Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Robox wrote:

Welcome to the circus! Share your marshmallows?
  • orenjikittyorenjikitty Posts: 139 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I dont play wow but i am studying how the players talk to each other for my senior thesis.

Have to say, you guys seem to have developed your own dialect of internet speak all together. It's quite interesting.
    edited June 2009
    Lillyweed wrote:

I'm 20.

Awesome! I'm Léona (no not Leona Lewis!)

I'm 18.

15h51! :D
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm Stephen. (O RLY?)

I'm 21.

I'm from Long Island, which is a long island. Go figure. It is in the state of New York.

9:51 AM!

Also I'm an alcoholic.

Just kidding.
  • LordMartockLordMartock Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    Nemamiah wrote:
    poi_boi wrote:
    How did WOW work its way into the legacy thread? ...... For the HORDE!

I get so much flack in vent for taking a break from wow to go play sims 3 for a few weeks.

So I go from making sure everyones little green bars are full in wow to making sure everyones little green bars are full in sims......
    Woo! For the Horde! Lolcat said Leroy therefore WoW ensued... Good to know I'm not the only Hordie who Sims, XD I always feel so weird saying "gonna go play Sims now" I also got told I didn't deserve to play WoW because I couldn't remember whether Hogger was a Pig or a Gnoll... hes a gnoll, but as if I, a Hordie through and through, would go to westfall and linger, bah.

True dat.

FOR THE HORDE!

<
    Is an Undead Warlock.

<
    Is a Blood Elf Death Knight
    <
    Is a Human Shadow Priest
    <
    Is a Draenei Shaman

<
    Wears many different hats...

I was a blood elf mage. I was so hot! :D I kept getting /w's.. I think some people like virtual characters from different races a bit too alluring.

I quit though. I realised going on it became a chore because I was always grinding.

<
    Belf Rogue
    <
    Orc Hunter

I stopped playing as well. As you said....got to be too much of a chore grinding and all the fun was gone. I even had little figures made of my 2 toons...they sit by my computer in little glass bubbles
    edited June 2009
    I dont play wow but i am studying how the players talk to each other for my senior thesis.

Have to say, you guys seem to have developed your own dialect of internet speak all together. It's quite interesting.

Wow good luck with the thesis! Yeah I freak myself out sometimes when I realise what a total geek I sound like.

Martock - Wow ahaha! How did you get figures made? XD
  • SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I was just wondering, how many of you are going to be making stories? I would LOVE to read them. I am thinking a link list to all the legacy stories, so people can read them. Because, I am sure that not all the stories will be posted on this website. I know I'll be doing it on wordpress, but yeah.
    edited June 2009

It is pretty cool! I've been playing for a few years and can hardly remember what it was like to jump in and have no idea what anyone was saying. :)
    edited June 2009

That is the most awesome thesis topic ever. Kudos to you!

Draenei Shaman and Tauren Druid by the way :)

Wife of @Pinstar1161 and Community Manager at The Sims Legacy Challenge (http://simslegacychallenge.com)

Also, check out my Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/imaginingmystic) for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 Legacy Challenge and Sims 4 Block Party Let's Plays!
  • AndywastakenAndywastaken Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When I checked this a few hours back it was on page 30 or so. Now it's doubled! That's insane.
    I can't wait for the rules to come :-)
  • maz32384maz32384 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

I'm 20.

Awesome! I'm Léona (no not Leona Lewis!)

I'm 18.

15h51! :D

My name is Joe

Ayr Qld Australia
  • LillyweedLillyweed Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Bonjour Léona. :mrgreen:
    Are you going to go to University?

I'm at the University of the Arts London. :P
  • L1ZYL1ZY Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    A reply to orenjikitty:

Yeah, of course us WoW players have our own internet dialect. We've got to be able to describe stuff that normal forum-browsers or counterstrike-peoples don't have to. Lol.

Also, YAY WAITING. Since like, 12 hours ago. HARDCORE MAN. HARDCORE.
  • skunky_xskunky_x Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm Abi

I'm not a Skunk

I'm 17yrs old [a baby]

And I come from Bath, UK
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:
    I was just wondering, how many of you are going to be making stories? I would LOVE to read them. I am thinking a link list to all the legacy stories, so people can read them. Because, I am sure that not all the stories will be posted on this website. I know I'll be doing it on wordpress, but yeah.

I'll be doing it on my own site. Well, a subdomain, but same thing. I haven't made a story yet, but I'm really hoping to get with the program. :)
  • RoboxRobox Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Robox wrote:

Welcome to the circus! Share your marshmallows?

pfft, you know it. *hands over marshmallows*

@Siminabox: id rather stay in here and wait for the rules. outsiders say they have LIVES! (who needs that when you can make virtual life?)
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:

I was going to. But looking at the new screenshot thing, I'm not sure how it works. I don't think you can add captions in game anymore which sucks. I'll either have to exit the game after every screenshot and write something or wait until I exit the game after having played enough and forget what each screenshot represents.
    edited June 2009
    Rules are up as their own topic now. Enjoy!

• RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:

I am! :)
    I'll give the link when the Prologue comes out. :)