Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge for TS3

Comments

• onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited June 2009
    bethekins wrote:
    skunky_x wrote:
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:
    Sadly I found alot of the women were a bit ahh.. up them selves when I was in the USA, the men were real gentlemen though, I loved the countryside soo much, alot nicer then where I grew up

It depends where you go. Mostly the men will be nice because we tend to love listening to women speak with foreign accents (I love listening to many of the different US and foreign country accents) :P

Friendliest people I have found in the US has to be up in Maine. They have always been so polite and considerate wherever I go in that state :) (I havent done a whole lot of travelling myself though)
    I had my first birthday in Texas, my Mum and Dad were on honeymoon, and we stopped off at a motel [i have no idea why] and whilst eating, these biker dudes came in and sat a couple of tables away from us. We were just eating dessert when one of the bikers pulls something from his bag, and begins fiddling with it in his lap. About a minute later he walks over to our table and pulls from behind his back
    a balloon dog for the younger me.

apparently I was delighted.

Awww that is so goram cute! Not something you expect a biker to have in his bag, a bunch of long baloons xD

Are you a Firefly fan?!! :shock:
  • skunky_xskunky_x Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    BlueEyed- Yeah =] It was pink, there is a picture of me, the next day holding it whilst being held on the Grassy Knoll.

Stephen- Ahaha. Apparently Dad was really edgy.

Bethekins- I know right!
  • bethekinsbethekins Posts: 1,607 New Member
    edited June 2009
    7:10pm here. Nothing to do at all. Sunday, no good TV. and my brother is denying me access to his laptop so i cant play sims 3 -.-
  • beaynidSimbeaynidSim Posts: 784 Member
    edited June 2009
    skunky_x wrote:
    I had my first birthday in Texas, my Mum and Dad were on honeymoon, and we stopped off at a motel [i have no idea why] and whilst eating, these biker dudes came in and sat a couple of tables away from us. We were just eating dessert when one of the bikers pulls something from his bag, and begins fiddling with it in his lap. About a minute later he walks over to our table and pulls from behind his back

thats quality :)
  • murphy575murphy575 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    bethekins wrote:
    skunky_x wrote:
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:
    Sadly I found alot of the women were a bit ahh.. up them selves when I was in the USA, the men were real gentlemen though, I loved the countryside soo much, alot nicer then where I grew up

It depends where you go. Mostly the men will be nice because we tend to love listening to women speak with foreign accents (I love listening to many of the different US and foreign country accents) :P

Friendliest people I have found in the US has to be up in Maine. They have always been so polite and considerate wherever I go in that state :) (I havent done a whole lot of travelling myself though)

Awww that is so goram cute! Not something you expect a biker to have in his bag, a bunch of long baloons xD

Are you a Firefly fan?!! :shock:

Firefly!!!!
    edited June 2009
    Onionrings: Yes, yes I am! Browncoats ftw!
  • DarkroomdannyDarkroomdanny Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Browncoat here to!!! Heading up the UK contingent!!

edited June 2009
    bethekins wrote:
    Onionrings: Yes, yes I am! Browncoats ftw!
    EEEEE!! *does happy dance* Yay!! I've finally found another Browncoat!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited June 2009
    :P I actually named one of my test-run legacy's kids after the crew on the firefly, Zoe and Kaywinnit, Joss and my las boy Mal :p

EDIT: even though Joss is the creator of firefly not the crewmember.. but still >_>
    edited June 2009
    beaynidSim wrote:
    skunky_x wrote:

thats quality :)
    i'm so adorable I make bikers make balloon animals.
    edited June 2009
    bethekins wrote:
    :P I actually named one of my test-run legacy's kids after the crew on the firefly, Zoe and Kaywinnit, Joss and my las boy Mal :p

My current household is a Green-Thumb named Jayne Cobb!! lol I love Adam Baldwin...so dreamy! :oops:
    edited June 2009
    I know.. He's sucha great actor too.
    *sigh* I should make the firefly team someday
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2009
    ROFLMFAO!

I created an Unlucky Sim just now, moved her into a house, and she burned to death the first meal she made. Grimmy didn't let her live. :shock:
    edited June 2009
    bethekins wrote:
    I know.. He's sucha great actor too.
    *sigh* I should make the firefly team someday

My friend and I are writing a movie with him and Alan Tudyk in mind for two of the main characters. I really wanna see Adam with a pointy beard, and Alan in a suit of armor! :lol:
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited June 2009
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    ROFLMFAO!

I created an Unlucky Sim just now, moved her into a house, and she burned to death the first meal she made. Grimmy didn't let her live. :shock:

Ha! Wow!! I thought Grimmy always let the unlucky ones live! :shock: Hmm...now I have to try that.
  • RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    ROFLMFAO!

That is so... unlucky :lol: :roll:
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    ROFLMFAO!

ouch lol
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    ROFLMFAO!

HA!

I think my founder will be Klepto & Lucky.

Never get caught stealing =]
  • KelMarCosKelMarCos Posts: 111 Member
    edited June 2009
    :( went away for a couple hours and came back to see its up to 50 pages! thought for sure pinstar posted the rules... but nope just a whole lot of talking :-P
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited June 2009
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Isn't 7:27 just the perfect time to wake up? *Hint hint!*
    edited June 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    Isn't 7:27 just the perfect time to wake up? *Hint hint!*

That's about the time I go to bed! :lol:

Edit: But yes, it's the perfect time for a certain someone *cough cough* to wake his butt up!! :wink:
  • DarkroomdannyDarkroomdanny Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Maybe if we all start chanting 'wake up, wake up, post, post post' our collective unconscious will awaken Pinstar and bring forth the rules!
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wake up, wake up, post, post!