Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A gift from the heart, made with love with lots of hidden hugs! :) Envira_x

Dear Envi

I am so grateful to have met you here, and become your friend :) You accepted me with open arms and loved and hugged tight! :D The first memory I have of the GG is Envira. With her bubbly posts and wonderful lotteries and non stop giving whether it's in the form of words, hugs, gifts, to give help, I mean this lady is a wonderful person who can NEVER be gifted :lol: So I had to think of something special for you.

I picked your brains for two weeks, you put up with me asking you just about everything you like and don't like with sims, colors etc. I was determined to give you something that will give you I hope a lot of hours playtime. :D We even found we had many tastes, so this was so much fun to make! :D:mrgreen:

The last few months hasn't been good for your sims game, and with the last of the re install done, I knew it was time. Time to show you how much you mean to me and the community.

So here it is, I put together a package that I tried to make it to suit your tastes and likes/dislikes. I hope it shows hun, and you truly are an awesome human being. No seriously you are!!
:lol:

I will start with the wonderful celebrities I made for you, your choices :D

TORI AMOS

Tori Amos was your first choice in celebrities, and here she is in sim form! :D
Age: Young AdultGender: FemaleSkin: Light - MediumWeight: ThinBuild: TrimSub Type: Fairy Traits: Unknown, Brave, Evil, Unknown, Natural Born Performer, Good Sense Of Humor, Natural Cook

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7395980

In game picture :)
screenshot_original.jpg
And a couple more :)
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

CHRIS CORNELL
Here is another choice and here is, Chris Cornell! :mrgreen:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7395974

Age: Young AdultGender: MaleSkin: Light - MediumWeight: ThinBuild: NormalSub Type: Witch Traits: Charismatic, Natural Born Performer, Handy, Evil, Brave, Unknown

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

CILLIAN MURPHY

Cillian was another choice of celebrities and is now a werewolf, equipped to out run those rage virus people! :lol::D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7395970

Age: Young AdultGender: MaleSkin: Light - MediumWeight: ThinBuild: RippedSub Type: Werewolf Traits: Evil, Genius, Unknown, Brave, Unknown, Family-Oriented, Hopeless Romantic

screenshot_original.jpg
In werewolf form, changed him a bit so he wasnt so ugly and more like a "pretty" werewolf :lol::D
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

ALAN TUDYK

And last choice but certainly not least, is Alan Tudyk! :D He was a pretty easy choice for vampire ;):D
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7395976

Age: Young AdultGender: MaleSkin: Light - MediumWeight: ThinBuild: NormalSub Type: Vampire Traits: Unknown, Brave, Good Sense Of Humor, Family-Oriented, Computer Whiz, Evil

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

p.s. I was having a few problems with his eyes and jaw but tried to get him looking somewhat alike :lol:

They also come as a Household, for you to just plonk into the house as one! :D
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7396178
Residents: 4
Funds: §849,194

Now....my extra special surprise for you!!!

With keeping in mind that all four will live together, I decided to make it to suit them with room to change it around if need be for when they decide to have a family or two ;) This mansion was made in Moonlight Falls, your favorite world :D It is right near Vargs Tavern and a 50 x 50 lot will fit on the opposite side :D But it fits anywhere within the world, not sure about others but this is built to suite you my dear friend. :D:D This is a 4bdr, 3 bathroom mansion with plenty of room to convert rooms if need be :D It has a greenhouse with an indoor pool, chook house that houses two pens, pond for fishing, kids play area, outside parking, and the usual of course, kitchen and dining areas, 2 lounge areas, one for formal and the other to chill and hang out. There is an Alchemy room in your favorite colors, and also a laundry room with clothesline and a Gazeba too! :D Huge open hallways and Bonehilda quarters in a discreet spot :D All have the brave trait and don't freak out or faint upon seeing her :lol: So its all good!! :D It has fully landscaped gardens with bushland setting at the back of the lot. :)

Edit: I also forgot to mention the third floor is a sauna room with joining massage room, a science and inventing room, plus a library and study room. :) Should really mention those since it's part of the house :lol:

ECHO MOUNTAIN ESTATE

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7396164

I really enjoyed working on this place, and hope you like it too!! :D:D

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

I will post a couple more pictures then put the rest in my thread in CC :D But I truly had a lot of fun making all this, I also have put a link for the sims as a household as well, so you have a choice to pick and choose who you want to play! :D Either as a household or separately! :D The choice is yours and am so glad that finally I could do something for someone as awesome and sweet as you :D:D:mrgreen:

hugs-and-kisses025.gif
FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• JenngnomeJenngnome Posts: 668 Member
    edited June 2013
    Absolutely stunning my dear. One can defiantly tell you put all your work and love into making this for Envira ~~ I'm sure she'll be beside herself with happiness and be completely stunned!

Good work darling ^.^ lots of love~
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited June 2013
    Some extra pics :D

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    Large communal bathroom
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

*HUGEHUGS* to you Envi!!! :mrgreen:
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow this house is stunny! I love it! Love the outside the most! This needs to be featured!!!
  • JenngnomeJenngnome Posts: 668 Member
    edited June 2013

What she needs to do is upload some of those recolors. o.o as in all of them -nod nod- I remember the first thing i downloaded from you was that Castle.... and your ability to Recolor has always just popped out to me. Makes a boring or overused piece of decor just breathe with life once more. (including floor and Wallpapers. That's what i'm dreadful at @.@)
    edited June 2013
    Awww thank you so much Jenn and TK!! :D:D

I have a grin from ear to ear right now :D Thank you so much for your awesome words! :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • justthinkjustthink Posts: 242 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow my dear! You have outdone yourself as usual! Simply amazing!
    edited June 2013
    justthink wrote:
    Wow my dear! You have outdone yourself as usual! Simply amazing

Hi hun! :D And thank you! I was just thinking of you, we must of tuned into each others brain waves or something lol :D *hugs*
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2013
    Tori is so beautiful! Such lovely creations.
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited June 2013
    Absolutely fabulous, hon!! Will definitely be rec'ing!!
  • Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh wow! Amazing christine!! I'm off to Rec ASAP :D
  • JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2013
    you are awesome it is great i love the colors and you did awesome on the people too you are really great building and making people big hugs :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    Awww thank you so much everyone!! :D It means a lot to me to know you all love it!! :D

*hugs!* :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2013
    The house and sims are amazing! I've only heard of Tori Amos, lol...but they all look fantastic. And your mansion! Oh, Christine -- it's gorgeous! I am off to rec!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited June 2013
    so wonderful Christine! Gave them all recs, of course. I can't wait until Envi sees this!
    edited June 2013
    Thank you!! :D Yes I am really excited as well :D Been bursting to give this :lol:

A couple more pics I think I have overloaded something somewhere because it's failing to even upload pictures, I broke it :lol:

Downstairs formal loungeroom with bar and very large TV :D

screenshot_original.jpg
    House on another angle :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Entry into the hallway that leads to upstairs and laundry and Bonehilda :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • MadelynsMommyMadelynsMommy Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited June 2013
    Love Love Love it the bedroom is amazing, nice job!! going to recommend.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited June 2013
    Last I heard she had her hands full with RL, I hope she comes back soon and sees this first ;D
  • envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have been away from the site for a couple weeks, but I'm here now, my sweet beloved teeny-beany!! **tackle hugs and loves forever**

I'm gonna get a glorious eye-full of these special beauties (I didn't even look at them yet -- just wanted you to know I'm HERE, finally), then I'll respond properly in just a couple minutes. ;)

I love you, sweet sunshine!! ♥♥
    edited June 2013
    **sniffles -- is very HAPPILY misty eyed**

THANK YOU!!! More than words can express... thank you, from the depth of my heart!

What a lovely message -- your note touched my heart. I feel profoundly HONORED that your first memory of the GG includes me -- that... is more special than I can ever say. I adore you, my exquisite christine. Being a part of your welcome to the GG is a powerful and special to me. YOU are gift enough, and your friendship is precious to me. I count myself lucky, in that regard. <3<3

But these stunning creations -- they touch my heart!! I LOVE THEM -- so much more than you know!! They are PERFECT!!

Tori is GORGEOUS!! The fact that you made her a fairy is utterly perfect. I don't know if you are familiar with Tori Amos, but is she were a supernatural sim, she would DEFINITELY be a fairy. :P The hair is GLORIOUS!! I will have such fun with her. I adore the image of her smelling the flowers -- so pretty.

Chris is lovely!! He looks mischievous and handsome -- just like he is in real life. ;) His eyes are WONDERFUL -- he has those stunning eyes IRL. You did a fabulous job on him. And I love-love-love witches!! They are my favorite sim-type. I'm thrilled that Chris will be a witchy-man. He has some great traits, too.

Cillian is stunning, just as he is in life. Can i say that I simply LOVE his mix of traits- - really interesting! And of all the group, I can really see Cillian as a werewolf. I normally neglect the poor wolfies in game, but I REALLY look forward to playing one now. :D He has such a handsome face -- you did a marvelous job!!

And i LOVE alan!! I'm so happy you gave him "good sense of humor" -- he is such an entertaining and amusing person. His sim is FABULOUS! You did a magnificent job making him look like his human counterpart. I LOVE the last image of him (though, when i look at him, I just see my beloved Wash, from Firefly). I adore alan as a vampire! Great choice for him!!

The sims are amazing... and THEN you hit me with a PHENOMENAL house. ((sniffles again)) I LOVE IT!!!! More than words -- I need more words, newer and shinier -- words that are bigger than my entire vocabulary. Becuase I LOVE this home so much!!!

Moonlight Falls IS my favorite- - and this home is PERFECT for that town. It is large- - thank you for that!! You know what a space hog I am!! :P Hahahahaha. My new home has EVERYTHING I could ever want -- you spent so much time and care and thought and consideration into crafting something perfect for me. And it worked- - not only is it marvelous, but I FEEL deeply loved. I feel so very special!! <3<3<3

YOU are all that I need, and your friendship is the very best gift -- but this home... it is the tastiest icing on the sweetest cake.

I cannot STOP looking at my new simmie home- - and I could not possibly love it any more. It is better than I could have ever imagined -- and every little portion of it is surprising and exciting and just perfect. My cherished and huggable teeny-beany, you made it all perfect- - and i see myself in it. Even better -- I see YOU and your affection all over it. And that is more precious to me than anything.

THANK YOU!! ((gigantic leaping tackle hugs)) This has uplifted my heart, and made me endlessly happy. I appreciate it profoundly. And I LOVE you, from top to bottom!! ♥♥♥

grazie%20gif%20thanks%20glitter%2046.gif

edited June 2013
    Awww Envi how adorable you are! :D I am so very glad you love it, I was so full of excitement to finally gives this to you, and its made me happy to know its given you a lot of joy! :D

I forgot to put here that they are all CC free sweetie, so no need to worry about any icky stuff ;)

This just warms my heart knowing I hit the spot with these creations! YAY! You are a very special part of this community, we all love and adore you!! :D<3<3

*tackleshugs*!! :D:mrgreen::mrgreen:

And you're very welcome!! <3<3<3

FEvr1sR.gif
    edited June 2013
    I have tears of happiness! :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh you two ....

IluvU_zpse1d3e758.gif
    edited June 2013
    Awww Envi how adorable you are! :D I am so very glad you love it, I was so full of excitement to finally gives this to you, and its made me happy to know its given you a lot of joy! :D

I forgot to put here that they are all CC free sweetie, so no need to worry about any icky stuff ;)

This just warms my heart knowing I hit the spot with these creations! YAY! You are a very special part of this community, we all love and adore you!! :D<3<3

*tackleshugs*!! :D:mrgreen::mrgreen:

And you're very welcome!! <3<3<3

Awwwwwww!! ♥♥♥

i-love-you.gif