Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So can we get the Diesel or KT Stuff Pack with a Pre-Order or not?

Wow, that's gotta be my longest thread title yet...

For those in the UK (and in some other countries too, I think) if you preorder IP from Origin you get a Stuff Pack of your choice for free.

Great! I immediately look at the Diesel pack as I've been eyeing that one for months. But reading the Ts&Cs it says it 'excluses' (¬_¬) the KT pack and the Diesel pack...
AND OTHER STUFF PACKS THAT WOULD BE IN PRE-ORDER AT THIS TIME

... Eh?

So can someone clarify this for me? Does this offer actually exclude Diesel or not?

Thanks! :)
'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
- Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'

Comments

• deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    edited June 2013
    It may have something to do with the fact that those are specifically trademarked titles. Maybe they'd have to have permission from Diesel or Katy Perry to "sell" them at a lower price?
  • _sunshine_07_sunshine_07 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited June 2013
    As far as I am aware KP and Diesel are excluded and you cannot pre-order the futuristic pack or any other stuff packs which are not released yet.. Bummer.

KP and Diesel are two stuff packs I don't have... The only other one I do not have is Town Life which I figure would be good as it is free. The one thing I am bummed about is uninstalling every game until town life then re-installing everything again !
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited June 2013
    Argh that sucks, Diesel is pretty much the only one I want...

Do I still preorder from Origin or not...hmm...

Anyway thanks for your replies :)
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • CookietownCookietown Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2013
    As far as I am aware KP and Diesel are excluded and you cannot pre-order the futuristic pack or any other stuff packs which are not released yet.. Bummer.

KP and Diesel are two stuff packs I don't have... The only other one I do not have is Town Life which I figure would be good as it is free. The one thing I am bummed about is uninstalling every game until town life then re-installing everything again !

I don't think you have to uninstall back to town life to install it, I install stuff packs out of order as I found them on offer and it works fine, as long as you play from the most recent one and you're patched up to date I don't think it matters what order you install them.