Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sun's Boutique (Clothes, Makeup, Contacts, Requests Open!)

Hello :)

Itching to have an real-life article of clothing in your Sims 3 game? Want your Sims to dress like you or someone in real life? Want some unique eyes?

About me:
It's two weeks until summer vacation for me, but slacking off starts now.
I love to create CC and expand my growing collection of CC (even if it's making my computer all vroom vroom)I make CC out of the EA meshes, because I am a bit crazy about consistency. I hand paint all of my CC using Photoshop, and I also like to draw. You can call me an artist, but I don't consider myself that good :S

About this thread:
This thread is where I'm going to be putting some of my works, and if anybody would like to request a custom CAS piece.

About my creations:
They are generally Maxis Match/EA Match: I try to keep my stuff very consistent and similar to EA's. I really dislike the kind of CC that just pastes some real-life clothing onto it, so I end up painting all of my CC by hand. I will create things such as clothes, and makeup. All of my works are posted on my tumblr: http://sonatasims.tumblr.com/

About requests:
I am open to requests for custom CC, but please do not ask for anything copyrighted, or inappropriate. I make things based on my free time, and interest, and I'm definitely a big quitter...

Comments

• Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    edited June 2013
    Here's one of my works:

Eye-Enlarging Circle Lenses:
    Ad1_zps40cd6d8d.png

Ad2_zpsbf25ce0d.png

Does your Sim like asian pop-culture? Are they cosplaying? Do they suddenly want to look Ulzzang like a K-pop star? Or are they upset that they have smaller eyes? These fully-recolourable contacts (like the real ones, are specially designed to enlarge your iris and make your eyes POP! Hand drawn and based on real ones of the same purpose.

Download here: http://sonatasims.tumblr.com/
  • Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    edited June 2013
    Prom Dress:
    Screen2_zps6a9ec6be.jpg

A dress made from a Generations mesh, based on a real dress. Available for teen to adults. Let your teen Sim go to prom in a real prom dress ;)