Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of Sims do you like playing with?

Do you prefer playing legacies? CAS Sims? Townies? Born in game Sims?

I love playing with Sims that are born in game.

For example, this is my Sim. Her great-grandparents are Blair Wainwright and a sim I had made named Ridge. Blair and Ridge had a son named Trev, who married one of his pretty roommates at University and had a daughter named Teresa. Teresa ended up marrying a firemen she met when she set her Mac n Cheese on fire, and thus my Sim Tera was born. Her eyes are a mutation :) All I did to fix her up was change her eyebrows (she had thick almost-unibrow)
Screenshot-36_zpsc43a0d81.jpg

Comments

• Options
    knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited June 2013
    I play with sims I've made myself (CAS sims). Sad thing is, I've never gone past three generations before...
    But I'm going to start tonight.
  • Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited June 2013
    knh330 wrote:
    I play with sims I've made myself (CAS sims). Sad thing is, I've never gone past three generations before...
    But I'm going to start tonight.

All I can say is - 1. Me too! ... 2. Me too! [actually I have only played as far as the 2nd generation being born and maybe aging to toddler! ---- and 3. Me too! - or so I say to myself...
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love playing sims that I've made in CAS, but the second I've got a born in game sim they become my favourite. I almost always marry my sims to townies or NPC's though, just so I don't have full control over what the kids might turn out looking like.
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited June 2013
    I've never played townies. I like to create a few myself, then play them forever!! :lol:
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited June 2013
    I play with both CAS Sims, and Pre-mades.

When it comes to pre-mades, I usually play the ones who are going down the wrong life path, but still have a chance at redemption. (Like, bad boys, rebels, and such)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2013
    I always create a sim in CAS and marry her to a pre-made sim.
  • Options
    MAnatomyMAnatomy Posts: 460 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I usually play with cas sims and just marry a townie so the babies dont come out completly hideous lol