Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DV Buildling bug?

Other than this one problem I haven't had any issues what-so-ever so I'm wondering if it's just me. Whenever I try to build a new building in DV my game crashes when I save no matter what mode or method of saving I use and it's really annoying. I build a festival lot in another city and moved it to DV because of this and now I'm trying to build a place for my sims to get married and am having the same issue so I guess I will have to do the same thing again.. :evil:

I know it's not my computer, I don't have CC and only a couple MODs which are up to date and all and like I said this is the only thing that's not working properly. Any fixes or suggestions to try?
- Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
alliesim02
The Scott Legacy

Comments

• KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    I've had this bug since before DV, so I'm not sure if the new world caused it or not.

A lot of people have had this, and it seems to be random. Sometimes it happens for a long period of time then stops. Sometimes it only happens when adding a second floor to an existing building.

I don't know what causes it, but it's been on and off for me since I think Seasons.
  • Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is an old bug, go here for a fix:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/682268.page
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif