Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More built on sets! I would love more country living sets!

There are not many sets that comes with living room, dining, bathroom or bedroom anymore. My country living house is lacking farmingish objects! We could make a petition, but i dont know if it would help that much, so this stays as a suggestion thread for now.

Please write opinions, im gonna reply and stalk this thread for atleast a week and hopefully it would stay active. Im sure your sims wants to eat a corn on a cob from your country fridge in a country house filled with country items.
If this thread does not make any sense, its because im done with my english exam so i left my grammar until summer is over.

Comments

• candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited June 2013
    Well if you want a country living set I would suggest that you ask for some objects that will give it some game play as well.

Like cows that you can milk , milking equipment Sell the milk, make cheese etc.

Tractors and seeds to plant so your Sims have something to harvest. Corn, alfalfa, Wheat etc. Make bread and corn to sell at stand.

Pigs, we have chickens but they really don't do much. Not sure what to do with the pigs I just think they are cute I don't want to make bacon out of them.

THen the sims can have rolling pins to make pies you can sell them too, etc.

I just don't want more furniture we already have enough I want something for my sims to do.
  • EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Alot of premium content would be nice, but you know they cant add it to every set they make. So they could make bathroom living room and those then make garden, outhouse and garage ;)
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2013
    Although I actually do feel as though I have enough furniture of various styles and I'm pretty handy at recoloring to suit my tastes I would not be at all adverse to more "household" sets with specific themes. After all, I don't think they should make a living room set and then NOT make a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and dining set to compliment it. I like to carry themes throughout my homes and there are so many cool decorating styles out there! I think they should group all these rooms into single sets where you get a significant price break if you buy the entire set for all the rooms but then also offer each room separately as well. However, a MUST for these household sets is MORE DECOR! Each set MUST have at least 2 paintings (they don't have to be huge but must suit the theme)and a couple of figurines to decorate with as well. We just don't have anywhere near enough artistic clutter to spruce up our homes with, especially when we are shooting for a specific look.
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited June 2013
    I wish they would take all their partial sets and finish them adding the missing room sets for each theme.

Some more country themed premium content like canning station, sheep that you shear for wool, looms that you could use the wool on to make homemade clothes and blankets etc, candlemaking, cows to milk and a churn for making dairy foods. Bird feeder and bird bath.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2013
    :mrgreen: I just requested more for farming/gardening. I would love the wringer washing machine and washboards. I'm not sure if the clothelines we have are just for show, but it would be nice to put clothes on the line and take them down when they dry. A real outhouse. Water hoses &********& buckets where we can feel up troughs is probably dreaming. I suggested a world. For all that simmers want in this area, a world makes sense. Everything can be added at once and they can save sets for other add ons.

Not sure why s p i c k ets is starred out and people put bad words on here that are not. :?:
  • EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited June 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Although I actually do feel as though I have enough furniture of various styles and I'm pretty handy at recoloring to suit my tastes I would not be at all adverse to more "household" sets with specific themes. After all, I don't think they should make a living room set and then NOT make a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and dining set to compliment it. I like to carry themes throughout my homes and there are so many cool decorating styles out there! I think they should group all these rooms into single sets where you get a significant price break if you buy the entire set for all the rooms but then also offer each room separately as well. However, a MUST for these household sets is MORE DECOR! Each set MUST have at least 2 paintings (they don't have to be huge but must suit the theme)and a couple of figurines to decorate with as well. We just don't have anywhere near enough artistic clutter to spruce up our homes with, especially when we are shooting for a specific look.

Yes, they should make a set for all the rooms including garages and gardens. I really think there is no limit for enough styles of furniture, its better the more choice. Also decor items are musts, alot of them!
    davina1221 wrote:
    :mrgreen: I just requested more for farming/gardening. I would love the wringer washing machine and washboards. I'm not sure if the clothelines we have are just for show, but it would be nice to put clothes on the line and take them down when they dry. A real outhouse. Water hoses &********& buckets where we can feel up troughs is probably dreaming. I suggested a world. For all that simmers want in this area, a world makes sense. Everything can be added at once and they can save sets for other add ons.

Not sure why s p i c k ets is starred out and people put bad words on here that are not. :?:

Those premium contents sound nice! Yes, we have working clotheslines in ambitions. Fake ones from WA though. There are tons of better world ideas like modern asian cities, i think appaloosa plains is good enough.
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2013
    I wish they would take all their partial sets and finish them adding the missing room sets for each theme.

This