Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FAN-MADE Sims 4 Website Template

Feedback on my fanmade site for the Sims 4? :D

ebbsd3.png

Comments

• Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited June 2013
    Place the eyes on the top and add more decor on the sides of the page and you might be onto something. :wink:

Edit - Also replace the year with 2014 since the game comes out 2014
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks great!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    treelifetreelife Posts: 254
    edited June 2013
    Not sure if you wanted a technical profession opinion or just a general Yay or Nay, but if you did:

– Nice clean lines which is good
    – The composition is a little unbalanced to the right (large empty space under the Sims 4 logo on the left makes the website seam to "right heavy"). Needs something (text/image) added on the left to balance it out
    - I like the choice of the green shade as it blends well with the corporate logo. Also accentuates the 'cleaness' of the design whilst keeping it whimsical and cheerful

:)
  • Options
    NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member
    edited June 2013
    Place the eyes on the top and add more decor on the sides of the page and you might be onto something. :wink:

Edit - Also replace the year with 2014 since the game comes out 2014

Thanks so much for the input, Cool! :D
    treelife wrote:
    Not sure if you wanted a technical profession opinion or just a general Yay or Nay, but if you did:

– Nice clean lines which is good
    – The composition is a little unbalanced to the right (large empty space under the Sims 4 logo on the left makes the website seam to "right heavy"). Needs something (text/image) added on the left to balance it out
    - I like the choice of the green shade as it blends well with the corporate logo. Also accentuates the 'cleaness' of the design whilst keeping it whimsical and cheerful

Anything would have been great. I love receiving criticism! 8) and you have great opinions, I will keep this marked so I can work on the photo more! :)
    Looks great!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you! :lol: