Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Playable, CC-Free, CAP-Free 'Nautical Living' House

Yup, another build of Nautical Living!

Like many of you I loved the house shown in the images for the new Nautical Living set. I often remake the images for different store sets and quickly bought the set and made the lot as much like the image as possible.

Of course the house is really small, so the bedroom, bathroom and study are all in a basement downstairs.

Enjoy! Getting the chimney to shorten to the right length was fun to figure out :lol:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7371012

l0wd_original.jpg

Edit: I forgot to reattach the weather vane! Apologies :oops:
'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
- Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'

Comments

• TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow, that is very nice! I don't have the store set, but you are tempting me to get it so I can download this! :wink:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited June 2013
    That looks nice. I think it was made small in the store images because it is supposed to be a house boat sort of thing. So that might be the next challenge.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2013
    Excellent job! Left you a rec.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very good likeness and I like how you made the outside stairs to the basement. Really cute. Left you a rec. :)
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very nice little house, EniracY, it seems to be a perfect build for a little island! Thanks for sharing - left you a recommendation. :) Your recreation of the Nautical Living Home and the one by blewis823 have convinced me to buy the Nautical Living Set.
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited June 2013
    Karritz wrote:
    That looks nice. I think it was made small in the store images because it is supposed to be a house boat sort of thing. So that might be the next challenge.
    Yes I thought so too, that's why I put the remainder of the house in the basement to reflect the 'below deck' idea IP will introduce.

Thank you everyone for your recommendations :oops: I've got loads more Store-lots coming up soon that I hope everyone will like as well.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks really lovely, I just love beach side cottages. Left a rec for you :thumbup: well done.
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your Nautical Living house looks great. :) Nice shades of blue that you used for the interior. Great way you furnished it with the items from the set. It is a nice home for our sims!
  • BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the build! :wink:
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited June 2013
    I rec'ed too. Very nice.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***