Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunlit tides?

Is it very likely that it will go on sale right around the release of island paradise? I've been thinking of purchasing it. I already have the serenity retreat (got it while it was on the DD), I really would love to have the sauna and the items that come with sunlit tides...I just can't make up my mind whether or not to spring for it now or wait on the off chance it does go on sale?

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'd recommend waiting until it goes on sale, most likely soon, due to Island Paradise.
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah that's what I was thinking...I just hope it does actually go on sale! :) it would make perfect sense. Thank you for your response, azn! You're always so helpful on the forums!
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if Sunlit Tides will go on sale, considering they're giving away Barnacle Bay for free to people who pre-order IP.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    I don't know if Sunlit Tides will go on sale, considering they're giving away Barnacle Bay for free to people who pre-order IP.

And that's an Origin Giveaway, not a Sale! Promotion (which always occurs when something themed is release).

You'll most likely see the following on sale closer to Island Paradise being released:

- Sun, Surf, and Sand
    - Beach Bummin'
    - Island Villa
    - Buccaneer's Bounty
    - Serenity Retreat
    - Sunlit Tides (Small Chance)
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited June 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

And that's an Origin Giveaway, not a Sale! Promotion (which always occurs when something themed is release).

You'll most likely see the following on sale closer to Island Paradise being released:

- Sun, Surf, and Sand
    - Beach Bummin'
    - Island Villa
    - Buccaneer's Bounty
    - Serenity Retreat
    - Sunlit Tides (Small Chance)
    I still doubt they'll give away a world for free, and put another on sale. This is EA we're talking about.