Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recreation Of The Beach Bungalow- Nautical Living Set

Hello everyone. This is a request from some of my friends here and other places, so I am making a thread for them. :D This is my recreation of the Nautical Living Set house, not an exact copy, but what I need for my game play. I really thought the lot was very cute and looks great by the shore. Can't wait to use it in Isla Paradiso.

I tried uploading the original lot to the exchange, without the set because I built it before the set came out and others had an interest in it. So I will link the files (S3P and library file) to this page. I will try to upload it again tomorrow.

The Original Nautical Bungalow (without the set) has 2 beds, 2 baths, garden, parking for 2 cars, basement with laundry area. Built on a 25x25 lot and looks great on a larger lot, I am using it in Sunset Valley on that area by the shore. Can't wait to get the patch and place it on the shoreline. Adorable! Cost about 78500 simoleons fully furnished and landscaped. Sorry for the pictures, can't figure out how to do a slideshow on Photobucket's new site.

Screenshot-3-7.jpg

Screenshot-4-7.jpg

Screenshot-5-11.jpg

Screenshot-6-7.jpg

Screenshot-100.jpg

Screenshot-8-7.jpg

Screenshot-11-8.jpg

Screenshot-9-6.jpg

Screenshot-12-7.jpg

Screenshot-14-8.jpg

Screenshot-13-8.jpg

Screenshot-16-10.jpg

Like I said above, it didn't upload so I have to give you links to the Sims3Pack and the library file at Mediafire. The library file is what you just extract to your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Library folder.

Download:
Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7376595

Library File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/37bnq5mackqa98a/Nautical_Bungalow-Plain.rar

Sims3Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nddwa70vaaemb78/Nautical_Bungalow-Plain_S3P.rar

EDITED: Corrected the file links, sorry about that. :)

Nautical Living Bungalow with the set used. Same as the lot above except I used the assets for the set and a few other store items. Built on a 25x25 lot and cost about 86400 simoleons, fully furnished and landscaped.

Frontset.jpg

Backset.jpg

Screenshot-18-11.jpg

Screenshot-19-9.jpg

Screenshot-24-11.jpg

Screenshot-23-9.jpg

Screenshot-20-10.jpg

Download:

The Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7367459

Library File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7cmlnrjvp0e56m/Nautical_Living_Bungalow.rar

Thank you for finding interest in the lot and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am now in Sunset Valley. :mrgreen:
Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.

Comments

• thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks really good, thanks for making.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is gorgeous. Great job.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much.
  • SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2013
    Downloaded and recommended it :thumbup: .
  • rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited June 2013
    wonderfull recing
  • Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited June 2013
    Great job!
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited June 2013
    That's gorgeous blewis, you've done a beautiful job, thank you for sharing *hugs*
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited June 2013
    Both version of the Nautical Living Bungalow look great! :) Very nice furnishing of the interiors. The shades of colours and patterns that you have used look nice. It looks lovely how you have done the flowers at the front of the house. Great outdoors bbq area to enjoy cooking and eating outdoors. Nice sunny and light sunroom to grow plants in the planters indoors. It is a great home for our sims to enjoy living in. Thanks for sharing your build with us. :)
  • HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    edited June 2013
    It's lovely, Blewis :D The main problem with the store cabin is that the inside is tiny and difficult to partition without changing the shell, but you made it beautiful and playable to boot :) Love the shades of soft pink and the walk-in closet!
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2013
    Awesome, blewis :D

Love the closet!
  • tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited June 2013
    That is adorable blew! I love cute lil houses like that. Rec'd and added to favs. <3
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited June 2013
    Adorable,can't wait to see it in game.Thanks for sharing.
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited June 2013
    thanks you did a wonderful job :thumbup:
    edited June 2013
    Aww, thank you very much. I had hoped you liked it. :) *HUGS* <3
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited June 2013
    Love it, i could gladly spend a week seaside in that bungalow. :)
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hello blewis823 :) That looks lovely :) You have made a great job of this makeover - the Nautical Living Set looks lovely :) Thnak you for sharing these images and this link with us :) I have recommended your lot :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited June 2013
    :lol: :thumbup: Wonderful job Blewis! :lol: Download and rec'd. I love it! :wink:
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited June 2013
    Love this build, great use of the new set, great to see it all together. Great colour scheme too.

Dl'd and rec'd

best regards
    Starby
    Simming since the beginning! :)
    edited June 2013
    OMG! Over 300 downloads since early this morning. Aww...thank you all very much. I am in shock! :shock: :lol:
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited June 2013
    It looks wonderful :-)
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited June 2013
    Cute! I approve! :wink:
  • CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love your house, Blewis, especially the addition of the winter garden is a nice touch! Thank you very much for sharing two versions of it - left you a recommendation. :) Your recolours of the Nautical Living Set are very appealing - I'm strongly tempted to buy it now.
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much for sharing this. The house is adorable! :D
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for your compliments and rec's. I am honored to have one of my lots in your game. *HUGS*
  • noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi , I too have left a recc for you ,Very well done.
    Happy Simming