Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official Battleground for gifting wars. *Open*

Instead of having multiple threads which are all related in some way to gifting wars, it was suggested that we have a general thread where everyone could post on. So here it is. In this thread, you can post links to people's Wishlists, but you may not post your own or beg for gifts. Anyone asking/begging for gifts will be warned the first time, after that your post will be ignored. This is for fun and no one should expect to be gifted or demand someone be gifted. Also you can post rec's here as well. No one is under any obligation to participate or gift. Please be respectful of everyone. These are real people, spending real money. Don't be petty or greedy, and ask for so and so to be gifted a certain item. If someone chooses to gift them, it will be of their choosing, and what item(s) they choose, should they so choose. Please try and keep all related threads posted to this one, so as not to clog up the forums with redundancy.

*Imeffinawesome92 will be helping to co-moderate and keep this thread friendly and organized. Thank you so much my dear!*

A few points were mentioned today, so I will mention them here. If something isn't on the wishlist, don't gift it anyway as the person might already have it, and same with the simmers without a wishlist don't just automatically gift them. Chances are they own the store and EA is dumb and lets you gift it anyway and then that would be a waste of your money. Also with the world Icons don't automatically gift someone a world just because their world icon isn't lit up. They could still have the world and it just isn't showing up. (for example I have all the worlds but Monte Vista and Hidden Springs are still greyed out), so please be careful what you gift so you don't lose valuable sim points.

Also if someone is targeted on this list, and they aren't comfortable with it, my email is in my about me, shoot me a message explaining that you are uncomfortable being targeted and I will remove you. I don't want anyone being uncomfortable or upset.

Comments