Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    maggie0911 wrote: »
    Well, joe, I "sorted it" myself XD....
    I have done all of my editing with a mouse, so I am itching to try out the tablet! For drawing hair specifically. It's such a pain in the tookus to draw hair with a mouse!! It can be done, but it takes a long time! Was it hard to learn? My hubby is not sims supportive, so i'll have to really nag him to let me buy it lol. But he does like all the things i've learned with PS and gimp, and I have done many Real Life photos so he can see what i've learned CAN indeed be useful!

I'd say definitely invest! I picked mine up for thirty pounds brand new on eBay, which really isn't too bad. It took me some getting used to, but I'm left-handed and generally rubbish with artistic things so that's probably why. I've only done three edits with it so far, but I'm relatively happy with the progress I'm making. I only really use it for hair drawing at the moment, but I feel like I've improved a lot compared to how it was. Still got far to go though.

P.S. Congrats on member!! woo :cookie:
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    The only thing we sometimes have is a little bit the same as by Erin, floodings.(What isn't that special in a country the highest point is only 700 meters) And sometimes a little storm.

Are you in the Netherlands?
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    CoemgenusK wrote: »
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    The only thing we sometimes have is a little bit the same as by Erin, floodings.(What isn't that special in a country the highest point is only 700 meters) And sometimes a little storm.

Are you in the Netherlands?

Belgium. (Between France and the Netherlands)

But a long time ago a part of it was a part of the Netherlands.
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    @GITTE2001

I imagine the northern parts would get flooding pretty often. Do you speak either French or Dutch or both?
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    CoemgenusK wrote: »
    @GITTE2001

I imagine the northern parts would get flooding pretty often. Do you speak either French or Dutch or both?

Not the city where I live :) Dutch, my French is awful.
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited October 2015
    *raises hand
    I know quite a bit of french. It's my second language, but I don't live over there. The closest I got was just visiting France.
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    22500607800_17afc63411_z.jpg

Hey Y'all! I'm planning a Cycle 3 for Bazaar Modeling Agency! I'm thinking I'll be staring it probably after thanksgiving sometime or after the new year! :D Hugs ♥ Hope y'all will think about joining! :D
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • Options
    I should be able to join, my other comps should be over by then and I can only manage one or two around that time :)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    FreckledfemlockFreckledfemlock Posts: 39 Member
    Gah the photos I've seen just from being here for an hour have me in awe. All of you are so talented!
  • Options
    It's also nice to see a familiar face here @TayTay4899 :)
  • Options
    Cudan2Cudan2 Posts: 925 Member
    @Freckledfemlock Just realized you joined and went ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ :mrgreen: Welcome to the forums~
  • Options
    @Cudan2 Ahhhh yessss hello bby!
  • Options
    @Freckledfemlock Hiiiiii! Its good to see you around here ^-^ Welcome!
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2015
    Gah the photos I've seen just from being here for an hour have me in awe. All of you are so talented!

@Freckledfemlock I have seen your photos, girl, and they are incredible! You have just as much talent as anyone here <3
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @ninisims1 Awe thank you lemme love you ;-; <3
  • Options
    There's people I know here and I'm just like hey you yes let's be friendssss
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Hi! I've seen your work on tumblr and wow! Welcome to the forums :blush:
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Hey everyone I was just looking through some before and afters and they are really great! I'm looking to get more into extensive editing so I was wondering where you guys find your backgrounds? (I know of Deviantart and that's about it )
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited November 2015
    i mostly use backgrounds from other games like skyrim, or final fantasy XIV :)
    or google
  • Options
    Cudan2Cudan2 Posts: 925 Member
    Google Images is literally my go-to for backgrounds. I'll just type in what I need, add wallpaper/background to the end, and then find what I like.
  • Options
    Thanks guys I will try that next time I need something ^_^
  • Options
    kyuumomokyuumomo Posts: 126 Member
    //creeps into the forum.
    It's been a long time since I lurked on this site.. How is everyone?

Aaaand of course I made a new sim during my absence.
    tumblr_nxhu98LgMQ1s0cgjho1_1280.png

I'm also thinking of doing things involving the sims but I don't know what, anyone have any pointers where to start?
    I don't think I can join comps yet due to my schedule and all but I'm open for suggestions.
  • Options
    MabyuluvmeMabyuluvme Posts: 3 New Member
    okay then *me creeps in forums hoping for some one to talk to and is let down terrably
  • Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mabyuluvme wrote: »
    okay then *me creeps in forums hoping for some one to talk to and is let down terrably

Welcome to the forums! :) It has been a bit quiet around here the last couple of days.

But you will see everyone here is really friendly and helpful. Just shout if you need any help. :)
    35a41sn.gif