Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• maggie0911maggie0911 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello out there? I nee more posts to become a member, so i was hoping for a chat?
  • CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    maggie0911 wrote: »
    Hello out there? I nee more posts to become a member, so i was hoping for a chat?

Let's do that. What topic you wanna start on?
    positively Epicurean
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Hey Maggie what do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
    AN INVESTIGATOR

What happens when you run out of pita bread?
    IT'S A NAAN-ISSUE

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
    BECAUSE IF THEY FLEW OVER THE BAY THEY'D BE BAGELS.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @maggie0911 Hi Maggie! :P How's life treating you?

@Vanadis Where is my LOL button when I need it? You get an awesome! :joy:
    > @CoemgenusK said:

> Let's do that. What topic you wanna start on?

Well, just about anything!! How about... why are cupcakes so delicious and why can't i just eat them 'erry day?
    > @Vanadis said:
    > Hey Maggie what do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
    > AN INVESTIGATOR
    >
    > What happens when you run out of pita bread?
    > IT'S A NAAN-ISSUE
    >
    > Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
    > BECAUSE IF THEY FLEW OVER THE BAY THEY'D BE BAGELS.

OMG i spit out some cupcake i laughed so hard. Thanks vana banana <3
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > maggie0911 Hi Maggie! :P How's life treating you?
    >
    > Vanadis Where is my LOL button when I need it? You get an awesome! :joy:

oh, good Miss Mizzie. Been super busy. Doing stuffs. Had to renovate my old house... again... so i could sell it.... again... long story, hired a bad realtor...
    And then just been enjoying my kiddos before they grow too old to think i'm cool. Plus it's hunting season 'round here so we've been doing that.
    > @CoemgenusK said:

> Let's do that. What topic you wanna start on?

Well, just about anything!! How about... why are cupcakes so delicious and why can't i just eat them 'erry day?

Oy vey I find cupcakes make me nausea if I eat more than two a times. Too much sugar is a thing.
    positively Epicurean
  • ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Where are all your beuuutiful tumblr posts? I am in withdrawals here............
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    @MizoreYukii how has the tutorials been going? i haven't looked on the thread in a while. do you need anymore from me yet?
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @maggie0911 Oh geez. I can't imagine the time that must have taken. Hopefully that doesn't happen again >_< Did they sell you a bad house on purpose, or? And I must have been the only teenager in the world to still think my mom was cool! xD Maybe yours will do the same?

Ah, about that. I closed down the thread until further notice. We only had 3 models continuing on the third "Week", and half the Sims 4 people didn't seem to realize it existed. I'll be restarting it once I fix the tutorials, add more tutorials for the first few weeks, I go on vacation, and once the massive amount of comps in Sims 4 die down. It's better to just wait and then restart. xD We still haven't done shadows and effects, so I'll be messaging you about that later. :3
    :P I think I made up the naan joke. I was standing in the grocery store at 2am getting hummus and bread, and I thought "But what if I run out of pita for the hummus?" when I was deciding whether to get one pack or two, and my nutso brain goes "It'd be a naan-issue."

I laughed really hard in the middle of the store and then I had to go hide in the Mexican food aisle because people saw me.
    I'm somewhere between
    > @CoemgenusK said:

> Oy vey I find cupcakes make me nausea if I eat more than two a times. Too much sugar is a thing.

Aw, shucks i'm sorry, does natural sugar, like in fruits affect you the same?
    > @ninisims1 said:
    > Where are all your beuuutiful tumblr posts? I am in withdrawals here............

I was out of town and had nothing to post. i never queue anything because editing takes too long, i don't sit and edit a ton in a row. EXPECT MOAR! muahahahaha
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > maggie0911 Oh geez. I can't imagine the time that must have taken. Hopefully that doesn't happen again >_< Did they sell you a bad house on purpose, or? And I must have been the only teenager in the world to still think my mom was cool! xD Maybe yours will do the same?
    >
    > Ah, about that. I closed down the thread until further notice. We only had 3 models continuing on the third "Week", and half the Sims 4 people didn't seem to realize it existed. I'll be restarting it once I fix the tutorials, add more tutorials for the first few weeks, I go on vacation, and once the massive amount of comps in Sims 4 die down. It's better to just wait and then restart. xD We still haven't done shadows and effects, so I'll be messaging you about that later. :3

ooooh, i see. I'm ready when you are! I know just having those tutorials there though will help newbies, even if it inst an active 'comp'.
    > @CoemgenusK said:

> Oy vey I find cupcakes make me nausea if I eat more than two a times. Too much sugar is a thing.

Aw, shucks i'm sorry, does natural sugar, like in fruits affect you the same?

Never got to find out. I don't eat that much fruit in one sitting. Never got sick from drinking fruit juices or eating an orange or two.
    positively Epicurean
    I know the feeling, I can't have sugar at all but for a different reason. It causes flare ups in pain due to my autoimmune disease. So does dairy and gluten.

x.x

I can have fruit though.
    I'm somewhere between
    > @Vanadis said:
    > :P I think I made up the naan joke. I was standing in the grocery store at 2am getting hummus and bread, and I thought "But what if I run out of pita for the hummus?" when I was deciding whether to get one pack or two, and my nutso brain goes "It'd be a naan-issue."
    >
    > I laughed really hard in the middle of the store and then I had to go hide in the Mexican food aisle because people saw me.

Nice, i can picture this ^
    So crazy story... Hubby's work LOST a 30 foot tall radio tower.

Like lost as in they couldn't find it. Kinda like the ent-wives and about that size too. ("Die? No, we LOST them, and now we cannot FIND them!" ~ Treebeard)

The hurricane pulled it out of the ground and threw it far enough that when they went to where it's SUPPOSED to be, they couldn't find it.

Good thing it was in the middle of nowhere XD

Hurricanes are nuts O.o Hope anyone else in the range of Patricia are all okay!
    I'm somewhere between
    @Vanadis O.o wow hun, i'm glad you guys are ok tho. the only thing i really have around here for natural disasters are wild fires... thankfully. i can't image living around hurricanes and tornadoes!!
    One time during a hurricane hubby thought it had spawned a tornado SO HE WENT OUTSIDE. I yelled at him. I grew up where hurricane and tornado alley meet. I've also lived where wildfires are twice, earthquakes twice, experienced a tsunami once (the Fukushima one) aaaaaand... a volcanic eruption.

I guess you could say I always accidentally end up living dangerously O.o Or at least in disaster-prone places. O.o
    I'm somewhere between
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    @Vana Stay safe! I can't imagine living in a place with so many natural disasters. Here in UK w only get flooding :#
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    edited October 2015
    Oh we don't have ALL that where I live. Just flooding and hurricanes and sometimes a waterspout. I've lived in Hawaii, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, California, South Carolina, New York, Texas, and Guam.

So I had a nice little grab bag of stuff over my 30ish years.

But the hurricane's gone and I'm okay!
    I'm somewhere between
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    The only thing we sometimes have is a little bit the same as by Erin, floodings.(What isn't that special in a country the highest point is only 700 meters) And sometimes a little storm.