Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPCs with surprising looks

I read a thread where a member de-aged a Dragon Valley elder and wound up with a very surprising young lady. Anyone else found hidden gems among various NPCs or premades?

I found what is possibly the prettiest girl in Sims 3's premades in Dragon Valley, a mere mail deliverer O_O

0a6b0d20-fa08-4132-a8f8-0fcbf8708664_zps411be448.jpg

Without the mailwoman outfit, I found my jaw dropping.

Default:
Screenshot-185_zpsdcf19145.jpg

Formal:
Screenshot-184_zpscce4be56.jpg

Everyday:
Screenshot-183_zps2dc1af57.jpg

The moment I realised what I'd unleashed by seeing what her hair was like:
Screenshot-181_zps3f39228e.jpg
EDIT: Shes in sleepwear before anyone asks :p I dont recall her name, but her initials are EG
Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.

Comments

• shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh my. She's beautiful. I have to add her to my legacy family now. :D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited June 2013
    Monte Vista has a really stunning maid, although that's not as big a surprise. I gave her some glasses and the Aurora Skies ponytail and the results were surprising

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    Aww, she's very sweet looking. :D
  • KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not surprised that the NPCs in DV are particularly attractive since many of them are elves, and "modern" elves are supposed to be very beautiful, both male and female.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited June 2013
    For the most part I like the look of townies. unless I create a couple in CAS, I always marry my single sims to townies. I don't create a spouse for him/her. I even have my sims date 2-5 other sims just so I can see how they look together and then decide which one he/she will marry.

Really pretty townie girl in AS, I'll have to go in game to get a picture, but I think she's kinda cute, and will be marrying my sim teenager to her UNLESS the IF doll is better looking once I make her real.

edited to add: So I go in game to AS and have my teenage sim call his romantic interest to invite over and she shows up aged to YA! NOOOOO. luckily he's right behind her. I only extend his days because he hadn't yet discovered the potion to turn his IF real and I want to see what she looks like. SOOOOOOO with that being said. Here she is. I forget her name, I want to say Cassidy Blackwell but I could be wrong. Since she aged up I just went in and re-dressed her and changed her hair to the short pixie cut that came with DV.

2vwu6g1.jpg

1zx87yu.jpg

2z5rqu0.jpg

As I've said in a previous thread. I like the look of most townies and unless I've created a couple in CAS, I marry all my sims to townies. I don't create a spouse in CAS then dump him/her in the world. I tried that once, SP took over, and before my sim could meet her future spouse he was married! :shock: never again.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think the townies in DV are unusually well done by EA. Most of the time I think the townies are pretty ugly. I have been editing the townies because I want DV to be at least half supernaturals, but I am finding that I do not need to do complete makeovers.
  • MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think the townies in DV are unusually well done by EA. Most of the time I think the townies are pretty ugly. I have been editing the townies because I want DV to be at least half supernaturals, but I am finding that I do not need to do complete makeovers.

Yes, I agree! I'm on my third townie, Shannon McAnna. Here she is before:
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=480""height=320"

And here she is after I did a tiny make-over (hair, make-up, and I lengthened her jaw just a little and made her ears more pointy):

The female DV townies are especially lovely - they have such fine, fragile-looking features. Devalaous, I am now going to hunt down that mailwoman - she's adorable!
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited June 2013
    The maid from Monte Vista, Tamara Leung, has quite abit of hidden potential once you change her hair and glasses:
    http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/Ekerezan/TS3/Screenshot-188_zps93c8468d.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/Ekerezan/TS3/Screenshot-187_zpsbcc5878a.jpg

Service NPCs get the most scrutiny from me now, seeing as EA gave up on giving them traits. GOTTA FIX EM ALL.

The cute elven mailgirl, I gave her traits to match her appearance. Irrestible, Socially Awkward, Excitable, Bookworm and Shy :p

• SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited June 2013
    yes!!!! I love the townies! I had my female sim marry one Teague & I got lovely sim kiddos now
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2013
    Woah O_O Have to remember this! In The Sims 2 the prettiest female "default face" in CAS there was an elder one, I remember... after some tweaking I were hooked forever.

Hoping the males will look great as well, since there are so few male heirs when I play... xD Have to feed Cyrenna apples daily in a while when it's time. :mrgreen:
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2013
    She is beautiful. :D
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2013
    nekobear wrote:
    yes!!!! I love the townies! I had my female sim marry one Teague & I got lovely sim kiddos now
    Have you got a pic of Teague? I haven't seen her yet. Teague is a likely variant form of Tegan. Which comes from an old Welsh word: tegwch, which means beautiful. :D
  • TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think the townies get better as the series progresses.
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited June 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    nekobear wrote:
    Have you got a pic of Teague? I haven't seen her yet. Teague is a likely variant form of Tegan. Which comes from an old Welsh word: tegwch, which means beautiful. :D
    I can take a screen shot of Teague...it's a guy actually :lol: a townie his hair is like orange color. Anyways the girl who's my avatar is his daughter. I married him with Shannon I believe is her name I'm bad at remembering names :oops: but she's in a pre made household in DV
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited June 2013
    Martuni wrote:

Yes, I agree! I'm on my third townie, Shannon McAnna. Here she is before:

And here she is after I did a tiny make-over (hair, make-up, and I lengthened her jaw just a little and made her ears more pointy):

The female DV townies are especially lovely - they have such fine, fragile-looking features. Devalaous, I am now going to hunt down that mailwoman - she's adorable!

I spotted her as well ;) I made her over and turned her into a fairy, which also called for a name changed. So now she is Lillian MacAnna and she is soon to be Lillian Goth once Alexander courts her a little more :)
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy