Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions for you???

124...Next

Comments

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    @igazor Thank you. Well, that's unfortunate it is a feature of story progression. I want to try NRass SP again but my computer doesn't handle what it has now in terms of mods/cc without crashing to desktop or error code 12, though, those have gotten much less since using Kuree Save Cleaner V1.1 but still happens. I don't know, I'll probably back up my saves as I usually make a habit of anyway and try it although I'm not optimistic about it not causing further strain and possible issues. But the only way to find out for sure is try it.

I suspect the game will crash to desktop or error code 12 more. :D
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    My suggestion would be to use NRAAS story progression and turn off lots of what it is doing. I cant tell you what or how but im thinking of finding out for my own games.
    Thanks Karritz, I'll try that the next time I load up my game.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
    I did try NRass SP as is to see what's it about that so many keeps recommending it and it did run fine on my desktop. However, I did not like the way it was simulating the Sims and felt forced compared to what I observed from the A.I. as is without the game's version of SP. Out of curiosity, I decided to finally turn on EA's SP but that did not last long for me to find out if I liked it or not because it killed off two of my toddlers.

Now the real reason why I wanted to update is because I found exactly what I was looking for in NRass Retuner. Maybe someone can find it useful...or not but I'll type it regardless. Computer > NRass > Retuner >Settings > General By Tunable XML > Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems > Pregnancy > kMaxDaysAsNPCBaby (The default is set to 1 but now I changed it to 93 for all non-active infants in the neighborhood. :mrgreen:

Also, I found this helpful so maybe someone else will too if they don't already.
    https://simsarahsarah.tumblr.com/retuner
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Is there a mod that enables pregnant Sims to play for tips with the guitar, piano, bass, drums, etc? The only instrument that allows a pregnant Sim to play for tips is the violin despite when looking at the options in NRass Retuner all musical instruments says TRUE to allow pregnant Sims to perform that action. However, there is not any option showing up at all except for the violin that I know of.
    Screenshot-6922.jpg

Since this is the self-employed path I chose for this Sim it's really frustrating that she can't make simoleons this way with the other instruments until after she gives birth. Especially, with the custom pregnancy length I have because it's really long. The list of things that pregnant Sims can't do is mostly ridiculous.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”