Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Make Babies?

OK - before the jokes start... :D

I've never had any of my pets mate - so how do I do this? Do I spam friendly interactions until another option comes up? Does it just happen? How does this work?

Confused.

Comments

• Options
    ElectricbluewolfElectricbluewolf Posts: 10
    edited June 2013
    Well first of all the mummy and daddy pets love each other very much....

Make sure they have "compatible" traits-some people like to breed say, one agile horse to one fast to make a foal with both of these traits. Of course, you will get some "bad" traits but most of these can be reversed.

Then you do spam the good social interactions-grooming, talking etc, until the option comes up. Horses have one foal, whilst cats and dogs have a variety if numbers (depending on how many free slots you have in your house)
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited June 2013
    Well first of all the mummy and daddy pets love each other very much....

Make sure they have "compatible" traits-some people like to breed say, one agile horse to one fast to make a foal with both of these traits. Of course, you will get some "bad" traits but most of these can be reversed.

Then you do spam the good social interactions-grooming, talking etc, until the option comes up. Horses have one foal, whilst cats and dogs have a variety if numbers (depending on how many free slots you have in your house)

Hahahaha - thanks.
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited June 2013
    And for a dog or cat you need a pet house which is basically a dog house, and for horses you need that horse stall/pen
    Z6gfpiv.png?1