Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS FOR IPAD!

I really think Sims for the iPad would be amazing. If it were to be made, it could also be played on the iPhone/iPod, Android tablets, etc. but mainly made for the iPad.

It would be so good if it weren't how the current sims is on iPod, because that is very boring and NOTHING like the actual sims. It could be like the Sims 3 and cost somewhere between $5-$20 depending on how good the game is, and the in-app purchases cold be like different EP's.

Sorry, but I have been thinking of this for ages and I would love something like the Sims 3 (exactly how it is on PC) for my iPad. Please please please please please please please!!!!!!

If you have any ideas on features that could be included into the game, feel free to post below. :):):)

Comments

• DarthSchmoolDarthSchmool Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think that would totally destroy the purpose of the sims (and also kill your battery on your ipad...). Sims is made for the computer mainly because that is the platform it runs best on. If you try to mess with it, you get poor results. That's why the wii, PS3, XBox, and iPad/iPhone/iPod versions aren't as visually appealing... Also the app GB would probably crash your entire iPad from the initial download. Sorry to be a Debbie-Downer, but its a lost hope to wish for something that at the current date and time is ultimately impossible.
  • TigerHappy26TigerHappy26 Posts: 6
    edited June 2013
    Are you able to play freeplay? Because I know some ipad owners who play the sims.You can also buy the sims 3,sims 3 ambitions,and sims medieval in the app store.They're all ipad compatible.
    Sims 3-$6.99
    Sims 3 Ambitions-$4.99
    Sims 3 World Adventures-$2.99
    The Sims Medieval-I think it's $2.99
    The Sims Freeplay-Free
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited July 2013
    The Sims Medieval has an iPad version to $4.99.

It also has an iPhone version to $2.99. The two iOS versions of TSM seem to have identical gameplay. But the iPad version has better graphics.
  • BlazerineBlazerine Posts: 2,544 Member
    edited August 2013
    The ipod version I have is annoying. It limits you to real life hours. I haven't bothered trying to do much with it.