Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could you point me in the right direction, please? Looking for a larger witchy home...

MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
Well, my witch was pregnant, when the father died accidentally. Then she gave birth to triplets. All girls! :shock: oops!

Was in a wonderful starter that would have been fine with a single or twins, but triplets are another story. I simply do NOT have enough room for all the cribs. Even if they are in different parts of the house.

I did look at some larger houses, but the bedrooms were too small to house 3 girls & mom. Also, the houses were HUGE & cost way too much if there was enough room for everyone. <sigh>

I am just wondering if anyone here has created a house that is tailored toward witches (all 4 are witches), and has either 2 Large bedrooms or at least 4 smaller ones. Don't think Mom is going to have any more kids (at least till I find her another husband), but I would like to find a place that isn't sprawling, but room enough for everyone.

I know there are some talented builders here, so I am hoping that someone might point me to a studio or two to see if I could find a house already made. <fingers crossed>

Thank you for time & assistance!! :D

Comments