Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you download and play in Hogwarts Castle? feedback please

Comments

• RalphaelNinjaRalphaelNinja Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sara2573 wrote:

Does the cruise ship that you made contain CC? http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5012428

No CC, just the base game...

Well then when I can afford some simpoints I will buy the castle set which I was going to get anyway then I will download this if you upload it. :D

Thank you Shadowcat85….
    I love the look of this and I will be keeping an eye on this thread and your buildings. :D

Thank you GNRxSas7837...
    Ralphael%20Creations%202_zpsiovmt0hx.jpg
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited June 2013
    Looking forward to the castle!
    er0s4g.jpg
    edited June 2013
    lydiad206 wrote:
    Looking forward to the castle!

thanks lydiad206… from my procrastination on uploading, I've added a tiny waterfall to the castle….
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey ralphelnija I saw a tree house in your studio It looked perfect for one of my fae families but I wanted to ask how many bedrooms is it? It didn't say. I havn't got a chance to look at much else yet but I like your lots.:D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• SloanyBearSloanyBear Posts: 497 Member
    edited June 2013
    it's a super build BUT I don't have much power/space in my old laptop and I'm trying to save that for getting Island Paradise because it looks so cool, too. But KUDOS to you for your creation!
    edited June 2013
    Hey ralphelnija I saw a tree house in your studio It looked perfect for one of my fae families but I wanted to ask how many bedrooms is it? It didn't say. I havn't got a chance to look at much else yet but I like your lots.:D

I honestly don't know anymore :P but I know that I put some beds on the deck themselves because there wasn't enough sleeping room for my testing sims which was between >13 to 23 simultaneous sims. Now I don't recall if I had used those sims for the tree house, but there are certainly beds just sitting out on the decks :P

Thanks for checking out my creations...
    SloanyBear wrote:
    it's a super build BUT I don't have much power/space in my old laptop and I'm trying to save that for getting Island Paradise because it looks so cool, too. But KUDOS to you for your creation!

Thank you SloanyBear. After you get Island Paradise you could see if my castle would fit afterwards… that is if I uploaded it by that time :P

Thanks for posting...
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes, I'd download and play it. Left a message in the other thread. :-)
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    I downloaded some of your lots (like the Cruise Ship), but I had to uninstall a few. After installing them, my game just wouldn't work. (Too much CC and I had some bad CC..)

I do have the Cruise Ship still which I created a new town for. (: Excited to actually test it out myself.
    edited June 2013
    Darkling wrote:
    Thank you Darkling for waiting...

Sara2573 wrote:
    I downloaded some of your lots (like the Cruise Ship), but I had to uninstall a few. After installing them, my game just wouldn't work. (Too much CC and I had some bad CC..)

I do have the Cruise Ship still which I created a new town for. (: Excited to actually test it out myself.

Thank you Sara2573… and just to let everyone know, those CC that Sara has were not from my builds :P all my builds are CC and even EP/SP free except for the Castle which needs the Castle set from the Store. The only thing you need is the base game to play any of my lots (again except for the itsy bitsy Castle and the upcoming Ralphael Hogwarts).

• Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    Darkling wrote:
    Thank you Darkling for waiting...

Sara2573 wrote:

Thank you Sara2573… and just to let everyone know, those CC that Sara has were not from my builds :P all my builds are CC and even EP/SP free except for the Castle which needs the Castle set from the Store. The only thing you need is the base game to play any of my lots (again except for the itsy bitsy Castle and the upcoming Ralphael Hogwarts).
    I'm going to second this myself. It wasn't from your builds. I downloaded this other Lot that came with bad CC. >.< I guess I can blame that on myself.Although, the stuff you make looks too good to be built using no CC. :P You also have Ninja in your name. Hmm..suspicious. :P
    edited June 2013
    [quote=Sara2573I'm going to second this myself. It wasn't from your builds. I downloaded this other Lot that came with bad CC. >.< I guess I can blame that on myself.Although, the stuff you make looks too good to be built using no CC. :P You also have Ninja in your name. Hmm..suspicious. :P[/quote]

yes, it does look too good doesn't it :P Thanks for the compliments.
    edited June 2013
    so this might be my last post in this thread as I will be releasing hogwarts. You will find the link to the build on my other thread (see first post).

Thank you for participating in my survey….
    edited June 2013
    so now that it is out…. will you play it?
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited June 2013

Yes, I will. Commented in the other thread. :-)
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Darkling wrote:

Yes, I will. Commented in the other thread. :-)

thank you for bumping my thread, your comments and for checking out my build. It has achieved a larger number of downloads then I had expected; although I had only expected 40 downloads, it has surpassed that number a long time ago.

The number of comments in this thread had lead me to believe that nobody was interested but that seemed to be a misnomer.

Thank you everyone for checking it out and if you do, please post up as it helps to pass the word...
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2013
    Glad you uploaded the castle, I dl'ed it and rec'ed. Keep up the good work. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
    edited June 2013
    Goldmoldar wrote:
    Glad you uploaded the castle, I dl'ed it and rec'ed. Keep up the good work. :D

thank you Goldmoldar… I'm glad I've uploaded the castle too…
    edited June 2013
    The uploaded castle is now a day old and this would be my last post on this thread other then to post up a reply.

Thank you for checking this thread out and remember to come visit my studio often. You can visit now by clicking on my signature.
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    OMG! I need that Hogwarts building in my life!!!! Complete with a Moaning Myrtle? This is too awesome! Keep playing so you can upload it already! *bounces up and down in seat*
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    cjose wrote: »
    OMG! I need that Hogwarts building in my life!!!! Complete with a Moaning Myrtle? This is too awesome! Keep playing so you can upload it already! *bounces up and down in seat*

Hi @cjose, This thread is from four years ago and in the post just before yours he said he already uploaded it. I went to his Sims3 Studio and found the castle for you, http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7387641

@Jessa_Dakkar Thank you! I couldn't find anything related to Hogwarts in his stuff. Maybe I'm just dumb. >.<
    @Jessar_Dakkar I had been looking at that link at the bottom that had his Sims 4 downloads that's why I couldn't find it.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    @cjose, I hope you were looking for a Sims 3 version then, if you do get it I'm sure you will love it, RalphaelNinja is such a talented and creative builder.
    @Jessa_Dakkar I still have the Sims 3 so I'll still play it. Thanks!
  • jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    I would be super interested if it actually looked similar to the books/movies, and also has room to add extras such as Hagrid's hut, Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, etc.