Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just purchased the gold version but didn't get my 1900 simpoints

I got Dragon valley but my simpoints never showed up. I wanted to get the renaissance venue as well but now I can't. :( Anyone else have this problem?
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2013
    Just give it time, a few refreshes. They will come. Same thing happened with me and MV, or was it AS? Either way, they will come. Don't panic.
  • LoralahlaLoralahla Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem. I bought the $35 bundle because I wanted to buy the venue with the extra points. The points didn't show up in my SimPoint balance, but it did let me purchase the venue anyway (it was only showing 56 pts at time of purchase). I think the site is slow to update your balance, but the points are there.
    Origin ID: Loralahla
    My Simblr: loralahla-sims << updated :)
    2nar0uv.png
  • Ratchetgeek1Ratchetgeek1 Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me, apparently i had the simpoints but it didnt show it because i bought the duke of bows venue just fine...
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks :-) They finally did show up after wandering around the site for a few minutes. Just had to be patient.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • SinkalaSinkala Posts: 475 Member
    edited May 2013
    Out of curiosity did you get the Celtic lands set? I had the same issue and now my poibts are showing up but I still don't have the celtic lands in my purchase history
  • Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sinkala wrote:
    Out of curiosity did you get the Celtic lands set? I had the same issue and now my poibts are showing up but I still don't have the celtic lands in my purchase history

I was worried, but when I downloaded, it was downloaded as DragonValleyGold.
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2013
    I can't even get INTO my PH, and my simpoints are saying Null, but as long as DV gold is installed the Celtic Lands is installed, too? Or does CL need to be installed separarely?
  • wolffriendinuswolffriendinus Posts: 94 Member
    edited May 2013
    First, the SimPoints *WILL* show up, just give it some time.
    Second, I spoke with support about Celtic Lands and this is what I was told "we have just received updates regarding this bundle and this bundle is re scheduled to released on June 1st, 2013." and "Celtic Land should be added to your account as soon as this bundle is released completely. Even if it is not added to your account, you can contact us again and after the release of the bundle and we will manually add it to your account."
    So, just be patient.
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited May 2013
    First, the SimPoints *WILL* show up, just give it some time.
    Second, I spoke with support about Celtic Lands and this is what I was told "we have just received updates regarding this bundle and this bundle is re scheduled to released on June 1st, 2013." and "Celtic Land should be added to your account as soon as this bundle is released completely. Even if it is not added to your account, you can contact us again and after the release of the bundle and we will manually add it to your account."
    So, just be patient.

I'm confused, they released the world today but ain't releasing the Celtic Lands set until 1st June?!
  • Kayla0440Kayla0440 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah.. I have refreshed and refreshed. How long does this need to be waited out? Is there a number or a certain place I message someone? I feel really ripped off not getting my points. =(

EDIT: LOL no sooner than I posted that comment I had my points. Haha. Yay!