Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends wanted

Um, Hi. I wish this place had something like a chatterbox section cause I'm not quite sure where this thread would belong but anyways. I love creating things which is why I love sims 2 and 3. :) Um. I just wanted to say that if any of you are interested can you please add me as your friend? I need some. And also I have a question. What kind of computer would the sims 3 work best on? I was wondering if maybe I don't have enough memory on the computer because when I play the game the houses are not finished loading and stuff. Can the sims 3 work on an average mini computer? Does anyone know a contest that is giving away free computers? Honestly I'm tired of this it's a family computer. Yesterday I just redeemed the code for this game using origin since I had lost my CD. I started off okay but then after I finished making two families it started acting up. Then every time the graphics would finish loading it would freeze and then the screen would go black.

I don't know how I can come in contact with other players other than the forums so my apologies if this isn't the right way or it might be considered inappropriate. Also, for my avatar I uploaded a family hoping that I could use the mother, Hollow as my avatar but that's not the way it works is it. When I was creating her was I supposed to do it separately?

Comments

• Options
    lthill91lthill91 Posts: 435 Member
    edited May 2013
    I will send you a request.
    Yes you need to upload the Sim you want for your Avatar by itself.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the forums! I'm sending you a friend request now. You may also wish to check out the Newbie Landing Pad in Gift Gathering - that's a great place to meet new friends :D

Have you checked that your computer meets the system requirements? If it does and you're still having problems, you could post your dxdiag in Technical.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com